- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Manchester University Press; 1 edition (September 30, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1526105683
- ISBN-13: 978-1526105684
- Product Dimensions: 7.7 x 0.9 x 5.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,499,469 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Citizen Now: Engaging in Politics and Democracy 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Elizabeth C. Matto is an Associate Research Professor at the Eagleton Institute of Politics at Rutgers University and directs the Institute's Center for Youth Political Participation
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|