Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Citizen Women's EG2450-53E "Eco-Drive" Stainless Steel Bangle Watch
Size: One Size|Color: None|Change

on September 24, 2014
I had lost another Citizen watch due to a faulty clasp and wanted one that that seemed more secure. It has a two part clasp. This style is not as easy to read as other Citizen watches-no glow in the dark hands and no numbers. If that appeals it is a dainty bracelet-style. I find it keeps good time, and I like the idea of no battery to replace.
on May 28, 2017
Ordered this for my SO on her birthday. Had to remove one link to fit her wrist which was fairly easy to do. She loved how it looked on her afterwards. It is a great watch if you like a narrow one.
on January 23, 2015
It's as Beautiful in person as it is in the picture. Better! I ❤️ It
on April 18, 2017
Beautiful watch. Very nicely made.
on January 10, 2016
A gift for my wife that I will never regret buying for her. The look on her face when she opened it is a memory I will always have with me. The watch itself is gorgeous. My wife has a very tiny wrist and had to have all the extra links removed except for 2 half links so it had some flexibility.
on October 2, 2015
Due to this watch's lovely sleekness, I get many compliments. The owner needs to feel easy at reading its face without numbers yet perhaps the length of this face makes it easier to do so. And letting the sun give it its energy so no additional battery is needed is a lovely way to care for the earth.
on October 3, 2017
Beautiful fashionable watch.
on March 28, 2014
I bought it as a replacement for my mother. The last one she had needed the stem and crown replaced. She really loved it but the repair was quoted at higher than I could buy a new one. She has many high end watches but really loves the look and fit of this watch.
on December 2, 2013
Purchased this for my wife for her birthday and she loves it as much as her Movado. Please be sure to check dimensions as it is small but perfect for my wife as she is petite and does not like bulky watches.
on June 9, 2017
Absolutely magnificent!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.