Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Citizen Women's EG2694-59D Eco-Drive Two-Tone Dress Watch
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports

on May 4, 2013
I was looking for a watch with both silver and gold coloration so that I could use it with any of my other accessory items. I like the rectangular style, size of the case and the face(crystal) of the watch. The only small negative comment I have so far is that the bracelet watch band is about one link too long. This band is not designed to allow size adjustment. I do, however, really appreciate the clasp on the band. I'm enjoying this watch!
on December 19, 2012
It is a really pretty watch and not having to deal with batteries is such a plus. The dial is easy to read and very pretty. The price was much less than in stores. I did quite a bit of shopping and looking before I ordered this watch. I received it in a timely manner and in perfect condition. I never give anyone 5 stars because something could always be better.
on September 9, 2015
I would never buy another watch with an old-fashioned battery ever again! This one never needs batteries and I have been freed from the tyranny of regular visits to the jewelry shop. It is powered by the sun and never runs out of energy in normal conditions. I did a ridiculous amount of research before choosing this watch. It was definitely between the Citizen Eco-Drive and the Seiko Solar watches which are the only brands I will buy. It was also important to find a watch that included a warranty - thanks Amazon. I liked the understated, two-tone look that goes with everything, including my silver or gold jewelry. I like the slim profile. The mother-of-pearl watch face is beautiful. My only complaint, which I didn't understand before looking at my new watch in person is that it is difficult to read due to the small size of the face and its rectangular shape. In fact I have a hard time reading it at all. Next time I will get a round watch with a larger face and well-marked numbers. Yes, it's tough getting old!
on April 3, 2010
Got this as a Christmas present for my wife and she loved it. We had to take a few links out for it to fit but they always make watch wrist bands too big. It has become her everyday watch for school and work.
on February 1, 2014
I love this watch, the prettiest I've ever owned. It goes well with all my jewelry and is appropriate for every occasion. The face of the watch is mother-of-pearl and will very faintly show other colors under different lights, including rainbow. Rather than in-your-face, it is delicate and elegant yet goes well with jeans. It never needs a battery (as long as you give it light) and keeps perfect time. I have several other Citizen Eco Drive watches which I have had for years. I keep them on my dresser where they get normal everyday light, and year in and year out they function perfectly and keep perfect time. But this one is my favorite, because it's so beautiful.
on May 15, 2014
This was a great present for mothers day. A note to any buyer however, the watch is incredibly small. I thought it would be bigger. I know womens watches tend to be smaller but this was much smaller than I had anticipated. However, it's a great product. And it is an eye catcher.
on October 15, 2013
I have been buying Citizen Eco-Drive watches for ten years and love them. I have yet to take one to a jeweler for repairs. This particular style is perfect for small wrists like mine (5.5 inches). The watch is dressy enough for church yet robust enough to wear with jeans and a tee. The two-tone design enables me to wear it with either my white or yellow gold rings. The photo doesn't do it justice as the metal absolutely gleams. It's my new favorite watch.

DMVantastic
on July 25, 2016
i have owned this watch approx 3 yrs. I LOVE it. I had recently moved from wearing all GOLD to Silver with a tad gold sprinkled in. 24/

This watch IS waterproof. I wear it 24/7. My only reason for the 4 star is the mineral face. While I say it is very rugged but my watch face is showing some scratches. You wouldn't notice it face on but at an agle I do.

I have had an Omega that I wore for 25 yrs. yes i had to replace the battery every 3 yrs and it was NOT waterproof but the face crystal STILL looks new, no scratches. yes it is a 24kt watch. BUT
I do love the Citizen watch and continue to wear it. 24/7
on January 20, 2013
I love the look and feel of the watch. It works well on a petite wrist. My only issue was failing to expose this Eco-drive watch to enough light for the extended period it requires initially so that it will keep time properly.
on August 30, 2013
My last Citizen watch was over 15 years old and was working perfectly until it went through the washer and dryer. This one is very similar except it is an eco drive which I have never heard of before. I have worn it for a week now and it is working perfectly and looks very pretty. I am quite pleased.