Truck Season Automotive Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on October 16, 2012
I really love this watch and would rate it a 5 for style and comfort. However, I've rated it a 3 because of the strap clasp design. The clasp is not the traditional one you see on most watch leather straps. It's more like the clasp seen on chain link straps. The problem is the little metal bar that holds the link in the hole in the leather strap falls off quite easily, yet it's not noticeable until minutes later when the watch starts to fall off the wrist. Luckily, I have been able to back track and find the little metal bar and reassemble but it's not a reliable design. I'm a loyal Citizen watch wearer and have had numerous Citizen watches before, that all have been top quality. The clasp feature on this watch, however, is not up to par to the quality I've normally seen. I will likely look into sending it back to be repaired or replaced.
6 people found this helpful
on April 1, 2014
I love everything about this watch. I love not having to worry about a battery. The watch is very beautiful and stylish. It fits comfortable on the wrist. Its not heavy. The buckle is a little strange at first, but once you figure out how it works its very easy. It fact it makes the watch easy to take on and off. I feel safe knowing it wont fall off. The gold is a little bit more yellow than in the picture, however, I think the watch still looks good. Also, it is waterproof!!!! It's has everything you could want in a watch. It's simple and it works well. Also, it will tick every two seconds instead of every one second to let you know it has a low change. But once fully charged, you never have to worry about charging in again because contact even with artificial light keeps it charged. I highly recommend purchasing this watch!!!!!!!! Money well spent!
One person found this helpful
on March 5, 2013
When I first saw this watch I loved it, and then I was a little worried because of the no battery eco-drive system, would it stop on me and always be slow or the worng time? So, I kept it giving it a try. This is a great watch, nice construction, a real looker, fits well, has a deployment hinge, which I have never seen on a leather band.
The bottom line I would buy this watch in every color they had. So many compliments! This is a keeper!!
One person found this helpful
on January 22, 2013
I love this watch! But the band is something to get accustomed to! I love not worrying about a battery...ever!!
on December 20, 2012
Excellent, very beatifull, the watch is real diamond. ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok
on March 3, 2015
on May 10, 2015
Absolutely beautiful watch. You can actually see the diamonds, just enough so you know they are real. I disagree with former review about gold tone being too gold. It is identical to my 14K bracelet. Didn't find the band mechanism difficult - once set, it makes the watch very easy to take off and on. It also keeps the leather band from being crimped. I got this watch on auction for a much lower price but would gladly pay the full retail. A gorgeous quality watch that is exquisitely designed
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.