Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Citizen Women's EM0190-52A Eco-Drive Ciena Dress Watch
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

80%
20%

on November 3, 2015
I love this watch. It screams classy! The face is a little on the large side so please read the description carefully, but since I am on the stocky side it suits me perfectly. Normally I like watches with no markings on the face but I had purchased the d'orsay and loved it so much and this one was so similar I thought I would give it a try.

The numerals are bold, the diamonds around the face give it an upscale feel, the band is simple and stately and the best part ... blue hands! Now I can't imagine who thought that blue hands on an otherwise white and silver watch was a good idea but kudos to them. They won me over. Such a gorgeous timepiece. Why buy anything else?
on June 22, 2014
I love this watch for several reasons.

1. Eco-Drive means NO BATTERIES!!!
2. Love the diamond accents and the blue hands
3. Large display
4. It is NOT flimsy.
5. Water resistant.
6. Easy to clean.

I have another Eco-drive by citizens and I love it. So, why did I purchase another? The first one was a gift. It is very pretty and works wonderfully. I have now had it for 5 years with no complaints. But it is small and my eyes are getting older and it is gold tone while I prefer the stainless steel.

I am usually very rough on watches but after 5 years with my old Citizen's Eco-drive, it still looks fabulous with not a single scratch or chip on the crystal.

Final words-

Yes it is more expensive than the $30 watch from your local store. However, if you have to replace batteries every 6-12 months and watchbands almost as often, then invest in a Citizens Eco-drive. NO BATTERIES and a very sturdy band. A $30 watch usually needs $30 in batteries and watches every year or so. Within 10 years or so, you will have spent enough money to purchase a good quality watch that will last much longer than the 10 years.
on December 13, 2014
My wife Loves her watch, had spoken of none other as she has this one, I think that the only problem there might be with it is, "If someone tried to take it from her :-)" Thanks, works just as stated, and looking forward to the future with it!
on August 4, 2013
The watch is exactly how it was described. The watch got here much quicker then they projected with all the paperwork.
on March 6, 2015
The face and band were to big so I returned it.

See 1 answered question