Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 77 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 85 reviews
on May 16, 2009
I saw the battery operated version of this watch in a jewelry store and loved all the available functions (second hand, day indicator) and the elegant look for the very reasonable price. I almost bought it there but the saleswoman could not get it to work because of a dead battery. So I came to Amazon, saw the Eco-Drive version, read the reviews and decided to go for it. So glad I did. I am delighted with this watch. The gold tone with pearlized face is especially elegant, and if you like leather bands as I do, this one is great: a patterned, shiny brown. It's a 12mm size so nice replacements in darker browns, blacks or even fad colors are easily found. Everyone has complimented me on it. You won't be disappointed. It's tailored, stylish and, of course, quite functional.
on January 4, 2016
I love Citizen watches and they last forever or until the battery needs replaced which is my downfall of never getting around to get a new battery which brought me to Amazon to just browse Citizen watches since they're my favorite. I never heard of the eco-drive! It didn't take long to order one and receive it and I LOVE it! It's stylish yet casual. Love everything about the look of the face and band. I do agree they're slightly smaller than the wrist picture shown but that doesn't matter to me. As far as the reviews claiming the face is hard to read, a slight twist of the wrist one way or another helps that. I can't imagine anyone being disappointed with this watch! Someday I'll get my other watch's battery replaced but it's not going to be soon for sure! Especially when I'm thinking of buying another eco-drive style. :)
on November 25, 2012
I have owned a Citizen battery watch for 18 years and still wear it. It keeps excellent time, has not tarnished, and has never had a problem, all for a reasonable price, so it's the only brand I would buy now. I bought this new one for the Eco-Drive and calendar. This watch is beautiful and semi-dressy in appearance and keeps excellent time, plus it has a five-year warranty. The band is a high quality auburn leather, soft and comfortable. Readability: I wear bifocals and find the face and calendar to be easy to read at a glance using my reading focus; but the calendar would be small and hard to read for someone who needs reading glasses and doesn't wear them all the time. Reflectivity: The watch face has a luminescent surface which is a bit reflective in strong overhead indoor light (though not in outdoor light). I don't personally find it bothersome, though a few posters here did. Pay attention to the size measurement photo that Amazon includes with its watches--some posters did not. The watch face, excluding the dial, is about 20 mm wide, which is about 3/4 of an inch, a standard size for a ladies' watch. It comes with instructions on how to set the calendar which are clear and probably standard. Overall, I love the watch, and if it wears as well as my old Citizen, plus never needs a battery replacement, I will feel it's a real bargain.

Update 6/14: After 1 1/2 years, the watch is working perfectly. The band has worn well. I also bought the silver with black band model and alternate them with different outfits. Both are holding up very well and I'm very pleased with them.
on May 19, 2015
Just received this watch (Citizen's Women's WE1272-01P "Eco-Drive") and absolutely love it! I cannot wear battery-operated watches (they stop within a week), so have always worn the wind-up's, which are very hard to find. We discovered the Citizen Eco-Drives about 8 years ago & both are all still working. This watch looks just like the picture & is easy to read (just measured & it is the size of a nickel). The only "problem" is that the band is too big, but it won't be a problem to get another one locally in a smaller size. The battery was already charged when it arrived, so it was ready to go!
on April 20, 2017
great comfortable watch
on May 29, 2015
I love it! This is such a classy little watch and the bonus is it never needs winding. I love the Eco-Drive watches so much that I bought one with a black band and white face as another option for dress. You just can't go wrong with these watches. After years of buying and replacing batteries this watch pays for itself!
on October 2, 2013
I am enjoying this women's Citizen Eco-Drive watch. It fills my needs in a very stylish manner. It is not too big and even though the hands are gold, their shape is easy to see.
on September 29, 2015
I love this watch, wear it every day... had it for over a year now. It is my second citizen... my last one I wore daily for 10 years and the only reason I retired it was because I wanted a different look. These are great watches. and I love how I dont have to replace the battery on this one ever with the Eco-drive... pretty cool.
on December 8, 2014
I bought it and returned it as it was pretty small. It is probably perfect for anyone who like small. It looks great. The band is real leather and very nice. I am a man and I bought it for my sister for her 60th birthday. So I returned it and bought her another Eco Drive that is a little larger and nicer. I love the Eco Drives. I have 2 men's Eco Drives for myself that I love.
on February 27, 2014
I've been wearing this almost every day for the past year, and I'm still happy with it. I have weirdly small wrists so I needed a small elegant watch, and this fit just right. I think it looks good with most casual and dressier outfits, and because of the low profile it doesn't get in the way. Definitely a good purchase if you like the style!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question