Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 5, 2013
The best things about this watch are the appearance--it looks very nice, the size--doesn't overwhelm your arm, and the fact that it requires no batteries. It keeps excellent time and is easy to put on and take off. After several months, the band is starting to show a little wear, but I'm pretty hard on watches. Otherwise it still looks new--the crystal has not scratched nor has the gold-tone case. The minute ticks on the face allow you to read the time easily. There are 2 features I would like to add: a second hand and a way to read it in the dark. Otherwise, it's top notch.
on May 14, 2013
I love the pearly face, I love the gold overlay and numbers, and I love that I will never, ever have to replace the battery! This is my second of these watches. It recharges from sunlight OR artificial light, and according to its instruction manual can last a couple months in complete darkness, without having to reset the time. The leather band is nice, but loses its shiny finish fast in my active lifestyle. It's feminine, and lovely. Overall, I love this watch.
on February 18, 2016
Works great. Looks great, classic quality. Love not having a battery to replace.
Lost my first one so I replaced it when I could not find it because I liked it so much.
on February 7, 2016
Very happy with this watch. It is very petite and fits well on a delicate wrist. The face is easy to read and being an eco drive makes it relatively hassle free.
on April 13, 2014
I love this watch, now I need find a replacement for the band. It is reliable and comfortable for my slender wrist. I miss wearing it, as it was a part of my wardrobe for at least 5 years.
on February 19, 2014
I got this on sale. At the price and considering that it is a Citizen Eco-Drive, I am happy with it. I have a small wrist, and there are not scads of watches that don't have faces that are too large for me. This has a nice, small, simple rectangular face. I got it for use in more casual business settings, as a complement to my better watches. It's nice to have one that looks so different than my others (both the leather band and the rectangular face). The band is definitely a little redder than I would've ideally liked, but not impossibly so. For the price and the amount of use I expect to get from the watch, coupled with the fact that the Eco-drive means I won't have batteries to change, I am pleased with the purchase.
on May 31, 2015
Very Nice, great every day watch, comfortable.
on October 14, 2014
I love the watch very much. When I wear this watch , I feel my wrist very elegent and delicate.The strong point is I won't go to change the batteries ever!UPS is so fast, it cost 5 days to ship the watch from USA to China , It's amazing speed. So, thanks Amazon.
on August 19, 2012
I have been wanting a Citizen Eco-Drive watch and when I saw this one on Amazon.com for less than $100 (including shipping), I jumped at it. It has been keeping perfect time since I received it. It is a "plain" watch - no bells and whistles; but that is one of things that I like the best about it. In my opinion, this watch is an excellant bargain.
on January 24, 2015
got this as a gift for my wife and she absolutely loves it

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question