BCA Month Beauty Magazine Deals Women's Coat Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on December 25, 2013
Very nice, though a little complicated for someone that isn't into little pointers and remembering which dials and indicators are which.
on July 20, 2016
Beautiful watch, but it needs instructions on how to adjust the band.
on December 28, 2014
Love it!
on March 7, 2016
Great watch, nice to have a watch that doesn't need to have a battery and also automatically adjusts the date an time. Great price on sale Although I got this watch at a great price on a super sale. Has a nice adjustable clasp on the band in addition to the leather band. Great feel, looks good an has all I'm looking for in a stylish, subdued elegant manner. And it is a Citizen watch, goes with one I purchased so many years ago, but does not need to be set or new batteries installed.
on March 27, 2014
Love this watch, like other reviews mentioned it takes some time to get the watch set up and familiar with it...but it's worth it!!!! I've had many compliments on this watch, I highly recommend it.
on January 21, 2014
This watch looks great and is a lot of fun - does stuff I've had to figure out! I have a smaller silver Citizen Eco-Drive that I love and this one is definitely different!
on April 30, 2014
I've bought a few Eco Atomic watches for myself, got this for my wife. She loves it! Works with casual, formal, etc, and is very functional. I like the alarm beep option, and switching between 2 time zones for the main hands is very practical for my wife.
on January 26, 2016
Great watch. I've been wanting this watch for years and after comparing prices I purchased it on here. I wear it about everyday and there is still no visible wear on the watch and the glass doesn't easily scratch. For actions like setting the timer you will need to read the manual on, but overall great product.
on February 21, 2014
love the watch and the person that recieved it for Christmas was completely happy with the gift. would recommed this watch to ant woman
on February 20, 2015
My #1 favorite Eco-Drive thus far, good size for my bone structure, easy to see/read, super useful extra time zone. Can't beat the auto radio setting and solar recharge. This watch will see many a strap replacement but never need a battery or maintenance.