- Fool even the vampires this Halloween! Save 5% on "I Can't Believe It's Not Blood" when you buy a qualifying item offered by Avalanche Brands to complete the bloodiest costumes for a deal! Restrictions apply. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "VITCHELO Citronella Bracelet for Adults, Kids & To..." and save 79% off the $19.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
VITCHELO Citronella Bracelet for Adults, Kids & Toddler. Mosquito Wristband for Indoor & Outdoor Use. Natural, Non-Toxic & Deet-Free Bug Repellent Bracelets for Mosquito-Heavy Area
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.07. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$5.05 (27%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Keep skeeters away for up to 168 hours with this comfortable and adjustable mosquito wristband. Perfect for the whole family, you only need to attach it to your wrist or ankle to roam freely in the outdoors.
- Compared to other chemical & toxic concoctions, these VITCHELO citronella bracelet spreads a pleasant citrus smell which, besides preventing mosquito bites, lessens anxiety.
- Eco-friendly, waterproof, easy to put on and remove, you can avoid the hassle of applying conventional sprays all over your body.
- Travelling to any location with mosquitoes or going off deep woods? The mosquito bracelet will keep bugs at bay whether you are camping, hiking, gardening, fishing, hunting, picnicking or organizing a large outdoor gathering.
- The package comes with 4 colorful microfiber bracelets (green, purple, yellow and blue), each one capable to last up to 7 days or 168 hrs and weighing just 0.31 oz to easily carry them around.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Avalanche Brands||selpHbalance||maneki||Idan Magnetic||Gogadgety Inc||Amazon.com|
|Color||Blue, Green, Pink and Yellow||Multi||—||Yellow, Pink, Blue, Green, Orange||—||—|
|Item Dimensions||0.91 x 8.66 x 0.04 in||—||2.7 x 6.7 x 1.7 in||0.3 x 11 x 8 in||—||3 x 7 x 3 in|
|Item Weight||0.32 ounces||—||1.6 ounces||0.64 ounces||—||3.2 ounces|
|Material Type||microfiber||Leather||—||Lightweight High Quality Microfiber||—||—|
Spending time outside when it's warm is where memories are made. Picnics and cookouts, BBQs and camping trips with family and friends are what make the summer months great... and then come the itchy red mosquito bites that turn a fun campfire into a race for the indoors.
STOP fighting off bugs left and right and start using this non-toxic, safe, comfortable and effective citronella bracelet that really works!
All you have to do is simply put on one of the four bracelets around your wrist or ankle and you're good to go, free to enjoy the outdoors without worrying about mosquitoes.
And if you're particularly prone to bites, wear multiple bracelets - one on your wrist and another on your ankle - to maximize your protection.
Stop relying on messy, smelly bug sprays that could potentially put your loved one at risk, and let these mosquito wristbands give you and your entire family up to 168 hours of bug-free fun - that's a 7-day camping trip with ONE mosquito band bracelet!
Get it or Gift it Today. Click the "Add To Cart" button right now.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I live to be outdoors. Whether on the deck enjoying the sunset or puttering in the garden in the early mornings, I am THE most ridiculous mosquito magnet you've ever met. Stand next me and you won't get bitten because they'll all flock to me. Mosquitos are my particular bane: While in Costa Rica, I was bitten so much I developed an allergic reaction, and some years before that, I contracted malaria in the Yucatan. So, we have a special relationship, mosquitos and I. Over the years I've gotten more allergic to the beasties so I've had to up my repellent game. But how to defend against the little vampires while avoiding the toxic effects of repellents? I have wonderful treated clothing which works beautifully, but I yearn for the freedom of sundresses and bare legs. With that in mind I decided to try these wrist bands and here are my results.
- Be prepared for a pretty strong odor. It's citronella so personally I find that it's a far less abrasive odor than something like Backwoods Off.
- Day 1 morning gardening: I was mosquito-free for the two hours I was out harvesting. This is an unexpected outcome.
- Late afternoon dog walk: The wristband performed well. When we were resting at the lake, I was bitten once on the back. Again, the effectiveness surprised me.
- Day 1 evening on the deck: Got bitten much less than usual but I could tell the citronella odor had reduced somewhat.
- Day 2 kayaking: The wristband got wet but it still repelled the rascally varmints. Two bites.
- Day 3 at the river: I can't imagine how testers allow themselves to be bitten on purpose. Today three blood-thirsty barbarians breached the citronella.
- Day 4 farmer's market: Three bites. I consider that to be a moderate success.
- Day 5 biking: I was getting bitten less, but enough was enough, so I decided to put my mosquito-proof clothes back on.
Although it's not a perfect solution for me, I'd say the wristbands might last a normal person about a week with intermittent use. I'd keep the wristbands in a ziploc to preserve the repellant, and recommend you bring a back up repellant just in case. Good luck out there!
ps: In a comment to this review, the seller makes the wise suggestion to add essential oils to the bands to up the longevity.
If you found this review helpful, please click the "yes" button below. Thanks and happy trails!
The bands were adjustable so they fit both me, my husband, our 7yr old and our 9yr old. I think it even would have fit out 3 year old's wrist as well, but I didn't want him messing with it so it went around his ankle.
About 8 hours of use and then we put them all back in their packs at the end of the day. When we took them out the next day the smell was much milder. My family was still protected by them, but when all the bugs came out around dusk, I was eaten alive. Either mine stopped working, or I am just so delicious to mosquitoes, that it was a risk worth taking.
I do not find the smell offensive and neither does my husband, whose nose sense of smell is keen.
Now, as far as appearance... they remind me a bit of the type of bands put on people who've been "carded". I don't mind that, really, and I don't think a young person would mind... after all, they do have a panda on one side.
I would order them again.
Our second campsite was at Seaquest State Park in Washington. The bugs here were much more tolerable, but the mosquitos were still feasting on us. Not quite as much as Diamond Lake, but it didn't seem like the bands were doing anything to prevent the bites. We still needed to spray ourselves with bug spray in addition to the band.
Not sure I'll buy or use these again.