Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Citrus Juicer with Non Skid Silicone Base, Orange
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports

Package Quantity: 1|Size: Set of 1|Change

on February 20, 2012
This juicer is terrific. So much that I've now purchased 3 of them. One for home, one for a friend, and one for the office. It does an amazing job at the fraction of the price of an electric juicer. I'm usually juicing 1 to a handful of citrus, so no need for an electric juicer.

I originally didn't think I was going to like the holes in the bottom which allow the juice to run out. I felt it might be unnecessarily burdensome to have to use a cup or a bowl to catch the juice. However, in hindsight it is probably better because if it all just collected into it's own dish, and then you proceeded to pour it out, the seeds and pulp would try to run out too.

And like everyone has already said, the silicone base with the hard top is perfect. It literally takes less than 20 seconds to juice both halves of a lemon. Would definitely recommend this product.
on March 23, 2012
It does a great job and gets a lot of juice, but it's really hard to hold the juicer, the cup,and the orange all at once. I've made a cup of juice four times, and two of those ended in the glass flying off the counter and breaking while I was trying to squeeze the orange.
on January 9, 2012
I wanted a simple juicer for getting a little lemon juice for fish or sauces without bringing out my electric juicer. This one works great. The way it is made with a hard juicing surface and a soft, no-slide base is perfect. To clean, all you have to do is rinse off and you are done. It is the perfect size. The only reason I do not give it 5 stars is that the holes to let the juice fall are a little too big; some seeds escape also. If there was a 4 1/2 star option, I would have used that. I highly recommend this little juicer. It is just what I needed.
on February 9, 2013
This juicer works great!. It fits perfectly over a 2-cup Pyrex measuring cup, and the non-skid base makes it really easy to use. It also comes apart for easy cleaning.

Other reviewers have either praised or complained about the size of the holes. They're fine. Any juicer will let some seeds through, and will clog when there are too many seeds. This one is no better or worse than any other, but I found it very easy to rinse out when it clogged.

TIP: Roll your citrus under your palm on a flat surface before juicing, exerting lots of pressure. It pre-squeezes the juice from the citrus and you'll get a lot more juice.
on February 3, 2013
This product works well as a juicer, but I was looking for something that would catch the seeds as I was juicing lemons. The holes are too big, and the seeds end up in the glass with the juice.
on December 3, 2012
Recent discovery, the top piece comes off. Not sure why, except maybe for cleaning. It doesn't seem to cause a problem. Most importantly, it fits nicely into all the cups and glasses I have tried, quick and easy!
on April 3, 2012
Love the way this can be snugly placed atop the glass you'll drink from. However the holes are so small and few that the pulp clogs them up, if you don't keep watch for this, the juice your squeezing spills right out of the juicer and onto your counter/table surface.

See the photos I uploaded for a visual of the juicers design problem, etc.

I purchased this on 1/29/12 for a TOTAL of $8.63 (shipping was free & no tax was added), the new price as of 4/3/12 is listed as:
"$5.99 + $5.18 shipping", quite a bit more...
Citrus Juicer With Non Skid Silicone Base By MSC
review image review image review image review image review image
on January 4, 2013
If you are juicing a boatload of oranges, this will not work for you. It is ideal for juicing 1 to 3 oranges.

The GOOD
- You never tasted orange juice so perfect. Nothing like you get in a pasteurized container. This is a pleasure everyone owes themselves. At this price - why not.

The BAD
- The holes get blocked quickly to where the juice will spill over the container.

The UGLY

- I had to place large strainer over another bowl into which I dumped the pulp, just so the juice which was spilling over could drain out more slowly. So instead of One juicer and one glass, I had to use and additional large strainer and a large bowl.

But for juicing one or two or even three oranges, it works perfectly.
on August 4, 2012
I love this juicer! I'm a big fan of iced tea with lemon and this works perfectly for juicing the lemon. It makes it easy to control how much of the pulp gets into the drink, and the top separates from the non-skid base for easy cleaning. This is truly a wonderful product if you are looking for a simple citrus juicer.
on April 24, 2013
I've been using this for a few months now for grapefruits and it works great!
It fits perfectly over a coffee mug that I use for juicing.

Like some other reviewers mentioned, the drip holes get clogged quickly with the pulp.
For me, after squeezing half a grapefruit, the holes are clogged, and for the second half of the grapefruit the juice was spilling out.
But after a while of doing this I realized there was an easy solution, just tip the whole thing into the juicing cup when it is clogged.
That will take care of the overflow liquid.
Then tap gently onto the cup with the whole juicer and the pulp will also slide easily into your pouring cup.
Then continue with the 2nd half of the grapefruit...or whatever you are juicing.

Of course, if you don't want the pulp then this solution will not help...but for me this made things pretty much perfect :)