Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

80%
20%
Format: Hardcover|Change

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on September 16, 2015
We got this book from the library and had to buy our own copy after the kids demanded it after it was returned. A fun story of a cat traveling all over Europe. The text is a bit esoteric at times, but our toddlers are having fun recognizing the sights and even learning the European flags! How many 1 year old Americans do you know who can recognize Big Ben, the Eiffel Tower, or a German biergarten?
on June 11, 2017
Global Read Aloud!
on January 9, 2015
My son received this as a Christmas gift before he could read because we had visited or were scheduled to visit most of the places written about in the book. Now that he is reading, he can look at the pictures and will recount his adventures in the same location! He loves it and loves reading it!
on December 21, 2013
How wonderful to see the great cities and buildings of the world through the eyes of a charming cat! I looked at this book on-line and purchased it for one of my grandsons, and when it arrived, I was more than delighted with it. It is informative, but in a way that a child would enjoy--a great story and lovely drawings. I'll be looking for more works from this author.
on January 15, 2014
I gave this book to 5 and 3 year old sisters. They loved the rhyming and cat. Mom loved the locations that were shown in the book and Dad loved the maps.
on January 2, 2014
Lovely story to help kids learn about geography in Europe. The pictures are charming and the maps in the front and back cover make it extra fun!
on August 21, 2015
GREAT READ and fun illustrations.
on March 30, 2014
Gave this to my neice. My sister read it to her, and said it was a good story. I have not read it myself. My neice is 2.
on March 12, 2014
This book is a fun one, and very well illustrated. Our 18mo. daughter loves it. Definitely would recommend to others.