Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now FFII_gno

Customer reviews

98%
Format: Audio CD|Change
Price:$16.99+ $3.99 shipping

Showing 1-10 of 24 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 41 reviews
on July 17, 2017
good condition. nice to have it.
on April 20, 2017
if you ever saw heaven. this is the poems and songs for it... I play it as I go to sleep every night....
on December 18, 2016
So well pleased will order again 5 stars rating service!!!
on May 17, 2016
City of Gold is literary a worship CD that I would call, "out of this world". I never heard anything like it. Take off your shoes, lie on the floor in a quiet dim lit room, and enjoy the journey this production takes you on...it is just true worship...
on December 11, 2015
Ordered several copies of this CD for a friend. She loved it.
on October 27, 2015
Great production.
on August 16, 2015
I wore my last one out, now I have a new one. yeah!
on May 19, 2015
This C.D., City Of Gold, is amazing!!!

I listen to it every night while nodding off to sleep. It helps me to remember that Heaven is a real place, and there will be plenty of room for me up there. In fact my family members who have passed on will be anxiously waiting for me.

The songs are filled with hope and encouragement.

Anyone who needs positive hope right now, this may be the PERFECT c.d. for you as you travel on your journey through this life.
on January 9, 2015
Wonderful, wonderful! Up-lifting and fun and beautiful!
on September 23, 2014
one of my favorite cd's ever...so glad i still found it!!!