Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 13 reviews
on July 1, 2014
A wonderful staple book for children. Correlates well with the first grade common core curriculum, comparing two characters, cause and effect, comparing two stories and so on. Love it!
on June 27, 2014
Classic story which makes for a perfect baby shower gift. It shipped quickly, and arrived brand spanking new. Cute little paperback.
on February 24, 2013
Wanted to add to the grand-kiddie book stack at our house! A delightfully illustrated version.

Hmmm five more words required so that should do it!
on December 18, 2014
Classic story from my sons childhood. Now to enjoy with my grandchildren
on August 23, 2014
It was a gift; not able to review it. Sounds interesting, tho!
on April 11, 2014
The book itself would have been just fine, but I chose to buy this particular copy (and pay a few dollars more) becauseit was supposed to be in very good condition with just minor wear. I had planned to read it to my classroom of first graders. When the book arrived, however, three of the pages had been scribbled on with a marker - one so much so that you could not read some of the words! This book was completely useless for my purposes. I will never order from this seller again!
on December 18, 2012
It was very abbreviated. Not too much substance to the story, and the illustrations weren't that good, either. Like I said, it's just alright. Nothing special.
on July 24, 2013
I work in special education and have read this with ages 4-9, both boys and girls. They really liked it! They enjoyed comparing the two mice.

The 4-5 year olds do not completely understand the story, but they do like it.
on June 4, 2013
I remember reading the story City Mouse Country Mouse as a child. I purchased this book as a "sincere joke" for my husband. He grew up in a big city and I grew up in a small country setting. He had not heard of the story and we enjoyed reading it together. We kept it and read it to the grandchildren when they visit.
on January 16, 2013
I sat down and read through this and decided against giving it to my grandchildren...not engaging enough to send on...