Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on April 5, 2016
Great soundtrack from a great movie. Movies like this don't exist anyomore. This is when times were simple and less violent. It also has some of the best hits from the 90s when it came out. You can't find some of these Sara McLaughlin songs on Prime btni1@aol.com you can get ANGEL here on this disc. Well worth the price and you can't find this is stores anymore either.
on November 15, 2013
Like most soundtracks of movies I've purchased, it didn't include the one song I wanted. Obviously it has all of the major licensed Pop and Rock songs but the one song I was looking for was the one with the filtered electronic loop in the background that gave certain scenes in the movie a modern edge. The song/sound was used in a lot of the scenes with Meg Ryan and every time they played it, it gave me chills. But alas, it's not on here! Perhaps there is a complete score somewhere that includes it but I was very disappointed when I wasn't able to find the one song I really, really wanted. Great soundtrack otherwise, though. Just note that the score tracks included are just the ones with lots of strings and choir, and the celtic ones. Beautiful as-is, but incomplete.
on June 7, 2017
Wonderful moving story of an Angel who falls for a woman and becomes human to love her.
on June 20, 2017
This is a great sound track. It was delivered fast and packaged very well. Thank you.
on October 8, 2017
Pleased , very happy finally found a copy !!!
on March 5, 2017
Good value.
on July 17, 2017
on March 17, 2017
great cd
on September 19, 2016
Beautiful music
on August 29, 2015
I find this album particularly soothing, particularly when faced with loss. I bought it again after my friend's sun died unexpectedly and found myself playing it repeatedly over the next month. I particularly appreciate the sentiment behind "I Grieve" by Peter Gabriel.