|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$19.95 - $21.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Made in USA
- High quality and SPF/UPF 50+ protection
- COMFORTABLE: silky and smooth fabric that kids love
- DURABLE: no cheap materials in here!
- SAFE: made with safe dyes and no harsh chemicals
- Made in the USA!
Customers who bought this item also bought
City Threads Rashguard Short & Long Sleeve Swimming Tees
Kids will enjoy this super-comfortable swimming rashguard while parents will love the high-quality fabric, SPF/UPF 50+ protection, and Made in the USA tag. The subtle but cool contrast stitching creates a stylish modern design.
What's so special about these City Threads rashguards? Simple, they are QUALITY items made with the highest-quality materials, highest-quality stitching, safe, comfortable, and made in the USA. Trust us, your child will LOVE them and we they will ask to wear them over and over again. There is no substitute for giving your kids comfortable, safe, and good-quality clothes. It may even save you money because these items will last long and be worn a lot!
- SPF/UPF 50+ PROTECTION- the SPF/UPF 50+ protection means you don't have to chase them around to put more sunblock every few hours
- COMFORTABLE - not only do they have a silky and smooth feel that kids love, but they also dry quickly
- DURABLE - no cheap materials in here! They are made to last because your kids will want to wear them over and over. These are not the typical see-through swiming tee, but rather high-quality comfortable rashguards
- SAFE - made with safe dyes and no harsh chemicals
- MADE IN THE USA - proudly keeping jobs local
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01M6UUM3X
- Item model number: CT-RASHGUARD-P1
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 19, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Quality seems good, although we've only used it once. We did dry it in the sun and it didn't fade.
Love that it's Made in USA.
I ordered 12-18 months for my 10 month old that is a little tall and an average weight, and it fits him great and will be perfect for the next three months of summer.
It fits him just as I had hoped, and the sizing was very accurate. He seems to not be bothered by it either. Best of all, it offers SPF 50 protection. That is what I hoped for when I purchased it, and this product certainly delivered. It has held up well to a fair amount of use in both the pool and ocean, as well as several cycles in the washer and dryer. The seams are sturdy, and the material feels nice and soft. We love this!