|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$7.95 - $25.95 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
Tons of color options
True to size
- Made in USA
- High quality and SPF/UPF 50+ protection
- COMFORTABLE: silky and smooth fabric that kids love
- DURABLE: no cheap materials in here!
- SAFE: made with safe dyes and no harsh chemicals
- Made in the USA!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
City Threads Rashguard Short & Long Sleeve Swimming Tees
Kids will enjoy this super-comfortable swimming rashguard while parents will love the high-quality fabric, SPF/UPF 50+ protection, and Made in the USA tag. The subtle but cool contrast stitching creates a stylish modern design.
What's so special about these City Threads rashguards? Simple, they are QUALITY items made with the highest-quality materials, highest-quality stitching, safe, comfortable, and made in the USA. Trust us, your child will LOVE them and we they will ask to wear them over and over again. There is no substitute for giving your kids comfortable, safe, and good-quality clothes. It may even save you money because these items will last long and be worn a lot!
- SPF/UPF 50+ PROTECTION- the SPF/UPF 50+ protection means you don't have to chase them around to put more sunblock every few hours
- COMFORTABLE - not only do they have a silky and smooth feel that kids love, but they also dry quickly
- DURABLE - no cheap materials in here! They are made to last because your kids will want to wear them over and over. These are not the typical see-through swiming tee, but rather high-quality comfortable rashguards
- SAFE - made with safe dyes and no harsh chemicals
- MADE IN THE USA - proudly keeping jobs local
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00WCFGQ2C
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 19, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
We weren't sure what size to buy with this product, because our young'un is usually around a 2T, and the 2T rash guards we did see in the stores seemed like they were drowning on him. We decided to go with a 3T from City Threads, hoping that it wouldn't be too big and that possibly--possibly?--he could also wear it through some of next year. Turns out the 3T is great. It's definitely a little bit big on him, but nothing that prevents him from doing beach things. (We did roll up the sleeves once.)
Also, the product itself is a nice thickness--not too thin and not too thick.
We are so glad that we found this, particularly with how hard it was to find longsleeved rash guards without slogans.
Stitching is great, no signs of loose threads, no rips, tears or holes. After wearing for a week, around 4-5 hours a day in chlorine the shirt looks and feels the same as it did. I own a white sun shirt from another company and after using it for the same amount time I'm seeing yellowing and fading, so my son appears to have gotten the better deal.
It's a nice stretchy fabric that feels soft to the skin, my son is super sensitive to touch, so for him to like how it feels says something for sure.
I would totally order again! In fact my two other kids could use another sun shirt for the summer so I can easily send a dry pair without needing to wait for it to dry.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love this swim tee! It covers very nicely and fits perfectly for my son that is 4 feet tall and approximately 50 pounds. It's his preferred swim tee.Published 1 day ago by Bumblebee
went to the coast with our 3 year old in this shirt; no rash; no sunburn; etc even with spending multiple days on the beach and surfPublished 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
Pleased with the item, my baby was comfortable this weekend at the poolPublished 15 days ago by JACQUELINE DUARTE
Perfect fit for my 20 month old son. Offers a sufficient amount of sun protection. Excellent for beach and pool wear.Published 16 days ago by kelly Gordon
Great quality, fits great. Color exactly as shown, not faded or darker.Published 17 days ago by Jena B.