|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$19.95 - $25.95 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Made in USA
- High quality and SPF/UPF 50+ protection
- COMFORTABLE: silky and smooth fabric that kids love
- DURABLE: no cheap materials in here!
- SAFE: made with safe dyes and no harsh chemicals
- Made in the USA!
Special Offers and Product Promotions
City Threads Rashguard Short & Long Sleeve Swimming Tees
Kids will enjoy this super-comfortable swimming rashguard while parents will love the high-quality fabric, SPF/UPF 50+ protection, and Made in the USA tag. The subtle but cool contrast stitching creates a stylish modern design.
What's so special about these City Threads rashguards? Simple, they are QUALITY items made with the highest-quality materials, highest-quality stitching, safe, comfortable, and made in the USA. Trust us, your child will LOVE them and we they will ask to wear them over and over again. There is no substitute for giving your kids comfortable, safe, and good-quality clothes. It may even save you money because these items will last long and be worn a lot!
- SPF/UPF 50+ PROTECTION- the SPF/UPF 50+ protection means you don't have to chase them around to put more sunblock every few hours
- COMFORTABLE - not only do they have a silky and smooth feel that kids love, but they also dry quickly
- DURABLE - no cheap materials in here! They are made to last because your kids will want to wear them over and over. These are not the typical see-through swiming tee, but rather high-quality comfortable rashguards
- SAFE - made with safe dyes and no harsh chemicals
- MADE IN THE USA - proudly keeping jobs local
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01L7P5OAM
- Item model number: CT-RASHGUARD-P
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 7, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
It fits him just as I had hoped, and the sizing was very accurate. He seems to not be bothered by it either. Best of all, it offers SPF 50 protection. That is what I hoped for when I purchased it, and this product certainly delivered. It has held up well to a fair amount of use in both the pool and ocean, as well as several cycles in the washer and dryer. The seams are sturdy, and the material feels nice and soft. We love this!
Quality seems good, although we've only used it once. We did dry it in the sun and it didn't fade.
Love that it's Made in USA.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
sleeves and neck are a bit snug but not uncomfortable. i went with the larger size to ensure my infant could wear these for the entire season. Read morePublished 12 hours ago by Anna K
I should always go a size up! But it works great....we use it every sail day.Published 6 days ago by Scott A. Baker
I love this. It fit perfectly and is true to the size. It's a good quality product especially for the price. I will be ordering more since my little guy is in the pool daily.Published 6 days ago by Eric K
Great color choices and fit, but we had to throw it away after only 2 months of use because it completely fell apart. Read morePublished 10 days ago by elizabeth
These are cut pretty wide. Admittedly, I have very thin children. The quality is great. Very thick and durable.Published 14 days ago by M. Lotto
This shirt is PERFECT! Our 2.5 year old is obsessed with flags, so we paired this rashguard with flag trunks... Read morePublished 19 days ago by Amazon Customer
Very happy with this rashguard. It looks well made and it's a good-looking design. It looks good with many different swim trunks. Read morePublished 20 days ago by B by the sea