- Series: The Future Series
- Hardcover: 192 pages
- Publisher: Yale University Press (June 28, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0300204809
- ISBN-13: 978-0300204803
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 5.2 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #773,802 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
The City of Tomorrow: Sensors, Networks, Hackers, and the Future of Urban Life (The Future Series) Hardcover – June 28, 2016
|New from||Used from|
Inspire a love of reading with Prime Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Prime Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
6 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
passing every other sentence is a loaded and bloated statement about the human species and our history. Reading for a class, otherwise avoid at all costs.