- Hardcover: 344 pages
- Publisher: University Of Chicago Press (April 17, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 022602251X
- ISBN-13: 978-0226022512
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,614,011 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #732 in Books > Science & Math > Nature & Ecology > Water Supply & Land Use
- #885 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Civil & Environmental > Environmental > Water Quality & Treatment
- #9315 in Books > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > Regional & Cultural > United States
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
City Water, City Life: Water and the Infrastructure of Ideas in Urbanizing Philadelphia, Boston, and Chicago Hardcover – April 17, 2013
100 (Fiction) Books to Read in a Lifetime
AbeBooks.com, an Amazon Company, recommends a unique list of must-read books. Learn More on AbeBooks.com.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
(Michael Rawson, author of Eden on the Charles: The Making of Boston)
About the Author
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?