Civil Blood: The Vampire Rights Case that Changed a Nation (The Skia Project Book 1) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
--Helen Harper, author of the Blood Destiny and Bo Blackman series
"The novel keeps a good pace, shifting gears upwards as needed but never losing the overall considered momentum. It presents an unusual virus-based vampire type that is neatly realised, and I thoroughly enjoyed it."
--Andy Boyle, of the vampire blog Taliesin Meets the Vampires
About the Author
- ASIN : B07CZPYVYS
- Publication Date : June 21, 2018
- Print Length : 400 pages
- Publisher : Christopher Hepler; 1st Edition (June 21, 2018)
- Word Wise : Enabled
- File Size : 1621 KB
- Language: : English
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Simultaneous Device Usage : Unlimited
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #228,664 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: