- Series: The U.S. Navy Warship Series
- Hardcover: 238 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (October 20, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 041597870X
- ISBN-13: 978-0415978705
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 0.8 x 11.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,817,262 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Civil War Navies, 1855-1883 (The U.S. Navy Warship Series) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Paul Silverstone is an internationally recognized naval authority known for his many books and articles on warships. He is author of US Warships of WWII and editor of the naval notes column of Warship International, the quarterly journal of the international Naval Research Organization.