- Loose Leaf: 240 pages
- Publisher: Heinle; 11 edition (January 1, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1133956726
- ISBN-13: 978-1133956723
- Product Dimensions: 7.8 x 0.3 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,427,662 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Civilizacion y cultura 11th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
1. Origenes de la cultura hispanica: Europa. 2. Origenes de la cultura hispanica: America. 3. La religion en el mundo hispanico. 4. Aspectos de la familia en el mundo hispanico. 5. El hombre y la mujer en la sociedad hispanica. 6. Costumbres y creencias. 7. Aspectos economicos de Hispanoamerica. 8. Los movimientos evolucionarios del siglo XX. 9. La educacion en el mundo hispanico. 10. La ciudad en el mundo hispanico. 11. Los Estados Unidos y lo hispanico. 12. La presencia hispanica en los Estados Unidos. --This text refers to the Paperback edition.
About the Author
Lynn A. Sandstedt is a native of Colorado and a Ph.D. graduate in Spanish Language and Literature from the University of Colorado, Boulder. He taught at the University of Northern Colorado for 22 years and served as Chairman of the Foreign Language Department and the Department of Hispanic Studies. He was elected to serve on ACTFL Executive and later was elected to serve as president. He was elected president of the AATSP and several years later was selected to be the executive director. Sandstedt has received several prestigious awards for his work in Foreign Language Education.
Ralph Kite earned a Ph.D. in Ibero-American Studies from the University of New Mexico. He spent several years organizing and directing Peace Corps language training programs at New Mexico and the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. He continued to pursue interests in different teaching and learning approaches (film, computers, and theater) at the University of Colorado-Boulder, where he served as chair for 10 years.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?