- Series: Dilemmas in American Politics
- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Westview Press (October 15, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0813342082
- ISBN-13: 978-0813342085
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,270,496 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #2688 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > Elections
- #3121 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > United States > Executive Branch
- #3131 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > United States > National
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Claiming the Mantle: How Presidential Nominations Are Won and Lost Before the Votes Are Cast (Dilemmas in American Politics)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now