- Save 5% on each participating item when you spend $1.00 or more on Qualifying items offered by Pharmapacks. Enter code PHARMAP5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
|Price:||$34.91 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days. Ships from and sold by Pharmapacks.
Clairol Natural Instincts Hair Color For Men M17 Brown Black 1 Kit (Pack of 3)
- Natural Instincts for Men fights gray in 10 minutes for healthy-looking hair color.
- The formula with vitamin E and aloe restores your natural color - and you get hair that is totally natural-looking. Non-permanent color for Men.
- Lasts up to 28 shampoos.
- Blends away grays.
- All-over color from a formula with a fortifying ingredient complex.
- Non-permanent color.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Look like yourself again.
Natural Instincts for Men fights gray in 10 minutes for healthy-looking hair color. The formula with vitamin E and aloe restores your natural color–and you get hair that is totally natural-looking.In only 10 minutes, Natural Instincts for Men gives you:
Get your best color
The color on the box represents the color you are adding to your hair, so remember this simple formula: your current color + your best Natural Instincts shade = your new, natural-looking color. For best results, stay within two shades of your natural hair color.
Keep your color healthy-looking
DO SKIN ALLERGY TEST 48 HOURS BEFORE EACH APPLICATION EVEN IF YOU HAVE ALREADY USED COLORING PRODUCTS
|A. Put on the Professional Men's Gloves provided. |
B. Tear off and discard tab from the Developing Lotion bottle-2. Unscrew the cap from the Developing Lotion -2.
C. Open the No Ammonia Colorant-1 and pour the entire contents into the Developing Lotion-2.
D. Put the applicator bottle cap back onto the Developing Lotion-2.
E. Place gloved finger over the open tip, point away from face, and shake well until the color is totally blended and the mixture thickens.
F. Apply the color to your dry hair immediately.
ONCE MIXED, NEVER RESEAL OR STORE THE COLOR IN A CLOSED CONTAINER AS IT COULD BURST.
Head and Facial Hair Application
Step 1. Apply Color
Step 2. Time It
Step 3. Rinse & Condition
Facial Hair Application Only
Step 1. Prepare (Use Product Before Shaving)
Step 2. Apply
Step 3. Wait
Step 4. Rinse & Dry
The Natural Instincts Difference . . .In just two easy steps:
Unique Color Formula
Long lasting formula blends away even the toughest grays and restores your natural color.
Color Conditioning Treatment
Superior conditioning to the leading men's color. Get up to 4 weekly treatments to protect hair and seal in color.
No ammonia, Low peroxide
Leaves hair looking thicker, fuller • As easy as shampooing • No drip, no mess • Premium men's gloves • For beard and mustache too!
For healthy, totally natural looking color trust your instincts - Natural Instincts!
Important Selection Tips
- If you choose a shade darker than your natural color, it will not wash out in 6 weeks.
- Not sure which one to choose? Start with a shade lighter.
- Enough colorant for one head and one facial application.
Clairol makes haircolor products. Choose from Semi-Permanent (lasts through 8-12 shampoos), Demi-Permanent (lasts through 28 shampoos), Permanent (lasts until your hair grows out or you recolor) or Highlighting & Blonding to help you become colorwonderful.
It depends on the desired result. If you are coloring your hair for the first time and only want to enhance your natural color, try a Demi-Permanent (lasts through 28 shampoos) product close to your natural haircolor. If you want to go lighter, you need to select a Permanent (lasts until your hair grows out or you recolor) haircolor, then refer to the insert that comes inside your box of Clairol haircolor and follow the instructions for first time application.
Most Clairol haircolor products will blend or cover gray hair to some degree. If you have a small percentage of gray (not very visible), use a Semi-Permanent (lasts through 8-12 shampoos) product, such as Loving Care. If you have a higher percentage of gray hair (up to 50%), use a Demi-Permanent (lasts through 28 shampoos) product such as Natural Instincts, which will blend away gray hair.
On the other hand, if you have a lot of gray and want to cover it completely, use a Permanent (lasts until your hair grows out or you recolor) product. If you have 50% or more gray, use Nice 'n Easy Gray Solution.
Strand test is a simple method for you to test haircolor on a portion of your hair before doing the entire application. (The instructions are in your haircolor box.) It's an important step because it's the only way to see exactly how the shade you selected works with your starting haircolor to achieve the resulting color. A strand test will also help you determine the exact timing you'll need to color your whole head.
Product instruction inserts are inside your haircolor box.
BEFORE YOU COLOR: 48 HOURS IN ADVANCE
- Take the ALLERGY TEST.
- Do the STRAND TEST to determine your optimal coloring time.
- Read this entire instruction leaflet before you begin.
IMPORTANT: SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
HAIR COLORANTS CAN CAUSE ALLERGIC REACTIONS WHICH IN RARE INSTANCES CAN BE SEVERE. TATTOOS MAY INCREASE YOUR RISK OF ALLERGY, TO REDUCE YOUR RISK FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
1. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT AT ALL IF:
- You have already experienced any reaction to coloring products.
- You have sensitive, irritated or damaged scalp.
2. PERFORM A SKIN ALLERGY TEST 48 HOURS BEFORE EACH PRODUCT USE even if you have already used coloring products before.
SKIN ALLERGY TEST INSTRUCTIONS
MUST BE PERFORMED 48 HOURS BEFORE YOU COLOR YOUR HAIR:
You will need a cotton ball or swab, a plastic bowl and a plastic spoon.
- To open, unscrew the entire Developing Lotion cap (Bottle #2). (Don't pull off the tab.) Then unscrew the No Ammonia Colorant cap (Bottle #1).
- Mix small, equal parts of the No Ammonia Colorant and Developing Lotion in a plastic bowl.
- Tightly recap both bottles.
- Apply mixture to a test area the size of a quarter in the bend of your elbow. Allow to dry. Use remainder for the Strand Test. Do not wash this area for 48 hours. During washing, protect with an adhesive bandage and remove it immediately after washing.
- Examine the test area during the next 48 hours. If no reaction occurs, you are ready to color. The absence of reaction to this test is no guarantee that an allergic reaction may not occur as a result of a future haircoloring process. However, this test represents an important precaution. Please consult a doctor if you have any doubts.
NOTE: IF A RASH, REDNESS, BURNING OR ITCHING OCCURS YOU MAY BE ALLERGIC. STOP. YOU MUST NOT USE THIS PRODUCT.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAVE A REACTION DURING OR WITHIN THE NEXT 48 HOURS OF COLORING YOUR HAIR IF DURING COLORING YOU EXPERIENCE:
- Any stinging or burning and/or rash, rinse immediately and discontinue use as this may be an indication of a more serious reaction. DO NOT color your hair again before consulting a doctor or seeking medical advice.
- Rapidly spreading skin rash, dizziness or faintness, shortness of breath and/or swelling eyes/face, rinse immediately and SEEK IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ATTENTION. IF AFTER COLORING OR ON THE FOLLOWING DAYS YOU EXPERIENCE problems, such as skin itching, skin rash, swelling to eyes/face, blistering and/or skin or scalp weeping SEEK IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ATTENTION.
- This product contains ingredients including hydrogen peroxide, which may cause severe eye irritation and possible permanent eye injury. If any product gets into your eye, flush immediately with a large amount of lukewarm water and seek medical advice.
- We recommend removing contact lenses before applying haircolor. If you must wear contact lenses during application and if any product gets into your eye, remove the lens first, then flush immediately with a large amount of lukewarm water and seek medical advice.
- Never use haircolor on eyebrows or eyelashes or if your scalp is irritated or injured.
- Do not inhale or ingest product.
- Do not use if your hair has been colored with henna or metal dyes.
- Prepare and use the product in a well-ventilated area. If you experience inhalation difficulties, move to fresh air.
- Remove all metal objects from hair before and during coloring.
- Wear gloves and rinse hair well after application.
- Keep product in a cool place away from heat and light. Do not mix this colorant with any other product. Do not keep any unused mixed product. Do not leave the mixture in a closed bottle (bottle may expand or burst).
- Product not intended to be used on children.
Do the Strand Test each time you color to determine optimal timing and color results. Perms, relaxers, previous color, and the sun can affect your results and timing.
You will need: scissors, tape and a clock.
- Cut a 1/4 inch wide strand from the darkest or grayest part of your dry hair close to the scalp and tape at the cut end.
- Completely cover the hair strand with the mixture remaining from the Allergy Test. Start timing.
- After 10 minutes (8 minutes for permed or relaxed hair), check the strand. If the strand is not the color you want, return it to the mixture and check the color every few minutes for up to 20 minutes.
My timing for desired color: _______ minutes.
Color: M17 Brown Black
Important Safety Warnings: Hair Color products may cause allergic reactions, which in rare cases can be severe. Tattoos may increase the risk of allergy to this product. Conduct a skin allergy test 48 hours prior to each application, even if you have already used coloring products before. Remember to buy the product 48 hours in advance. Do not use this product if you have experienced any reaction to Hair Color products or have sensitive, irritated or damaged scalp. In these cases, do not conduct the skin allergy test and consult a doctor before using any Hair Color product. Read and follow instructions carefully. In rare cases, use of Hair Colorants has been associated with temporary or permanent skin depigmentation (skin lightening or loss of color). If you notice any skin depigmentation or other unexpected reaction such as pain or severe itching, discontinue use immediately. This product contains ingredients that may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test according to accompanying directions should first be made. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows. To do so may cause blindness. Product not intended to be used on children. Keep out of reach of children.
Natural Instincts Colorant: Shade M17 Water, Hexylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Ethanolamine, P-Phenylenediamine, N,N-Bis (2-Hydroxyethyl)-P-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, Soytrimonium Chloride, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Ethoxydiglycol, Oleth-5, C11-15 Pareth-9, Resorcinol, Oleth-2, Simmondsia Chinensis (JOJOBA) Seed Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance, Polysorbate 20, Dilinoleic Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Oleic Acid, Erythorbic Acid, Sodium Sulfite, Oleamide MIPA, C12-15 Pareth-3, Tocopheryl Acetate, Oleth-10, Panthenol, EDTA, M-Aminophenol, 1-Naphthol Natural Instincts Developing Lotion: Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Steareth-21, Oleth-2, Oleth-5, PEG-50 Hydrogenated Palmamide, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, Oleyl Alcohol, Etidronic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Simethicone Natural Instincts Color Conditioning Treatment: Water, Amodimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, EDTA, Panthenol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydrolyzed Sweet Almond Protein, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf
Read and follow instructions on enclosed leaflet.
Top Customer Reviews
Update: It's been over two months since I used this product and I have to give it more stars because of how long the gray coverage has lasted! Only a few are peeking thru. It's lasted much longer than the higher-priced L'Oreal Paris I used to use.
Color lasts much longer than Just for Men products (including Touch of Grey and Autostop). Just for men lasts around 2 weeks if you shampoo every day (even with special hair color shampoo) but Clairol Natural Instincts lasts 4-6 weeks.
The color is darker the longer you leave it in your hair and covers ALL the gray. So if you have a bunch of gray hair people will notice the difference.
You could start with the Just for Men Touch of Grey then after a few weeks use this product so it isn't so obvious that you colored your hair.
The included bottle of hair color is Large and works for men with longer hair. I have shoulder length hair and there is plenty of hair product in this box. Just for Men has barely enough for longer hair.
Black hair is good for Asian hair black. The brown color is a good choice too for people with darker hair and can be very dark if you leave it in a long time before you wash your hair.
Clairol works way better for those stubborn white hairs at the temple and hairline than the Just for Men products. Clairol actually colors these hairs for a good amount of time while the Just for Men stuff works poorly in these areas.
The brown hair color can have some brassy orange-yellow tones when used on really gray white hairs. This brassy color gets worse as the hair color fades. This is also true for the Just for Men products.
The gloves in the Clairol box are really flimsy and tight. They often break and tear and my fingers get color on them especially if you really rub the hair color in to the roots.
Overall the Natural Instincts hair color lasts longer and has much more product if you have longer length hair.
If you found this review helpful please give it a thumbs up below!!! Thanks!!!!
Too bad, since it does an excellent job of covering the grey. Product is long lasting.
I'll be more careful with future application timing.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I had the same skin reaction that I used to get from Just for Men product. Very disappointing.Published 1 day ago by F. Choudhery
Great product, and the hair looks like the real color, no like other brands that makes the hair look fake.Published 3 days ago by Jose Antonio
It works well, the color lasts as it should, as well as user friendlyPublished 4 days ago by Antoinette Gygi
It does the job and hides those blonde-silver like hairs, without all those harsh chemicals. If you are going to lie about your age, at least look the part.Published 7 days ago by Christopher Marx
Much better results than Just For Men - which I've used for years. Lasts longer too. I like it so much that I'm on Amazon's subscription plan for this. Read morePublished 15 days ago by JavaBorn