Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Nice n Easy Frost & Tip Original 1 kit (Pack of 3)
Color: Original|Change

on April 10, 2015
I use to pay over $100 for a salon to do this. I managed the first time myself with good results. I get help if I need the whole head. I've been using this for 4 or 5 years, the haircutter even says it looks great.
6 helpful votes
7 helpful votes
on April 25, 2017
Perfect results every time. I have used this kit for years and have always had excellent results.
2 helpful votes
on November 1, 2017
Not returnable. Maybe I missed that in the description.
on September 23, 2017
Love this kit! Have used it for at least a decade and people always ask me where I got my hair done!
on December 24, 2013
My highlights were growing out fast, and I could not force myself to pay $80-$150 at a salon. That price is crazy! (When I visit my family in the Midwest I have my hair done there - much cheaper. However, we had no trips back West planned.) I started researching highlighting kits and this one by Clairol seemed like the best fit. The price was amazing, so I decided to go for it. The directions were clear and easy to follow. The cap held up well and seemed like salon quality. I've had my hair highlighted using a cap before, so I knew the procedure. I did find it difficult to pull the hair through on top and in the back without help (my husband and 8 year old took turns!) so I would suggest having another person around. My hair lightened more quickly than when I did the color test on a small piece. Perhaps because I chose a dark piece from underneath and my top layer of hair is lighter? My hair is a darkish blond color, maybe dishwater blond. Not attractive. After highlighting, it was a nice, soft blond. I rinsed and washed like the directions called for and am so pleased with the results! The highlighting is quite subtle, but I can definitely notice a difference. I might pull out larger pieces next time. I definitely have received less satisfactory result from salons on more than one occasion! I love the fact that I have saved hundreds of dollars (I received a three pack in the mail) and never had to leave home! I highly recommend this kit to anyone who refuses to pay astronomical prices, is willing to experiment, and has a couple of hours to spare.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on April 2, 2015
This is the original formula which is getting harder for me to find locally. Glad Amazon stocks this! I have read the newer formula is not appropriate for med-dark to dark brown hair, so I'm sticking with the tried and true original formula!
on September 6, 2017
Great product. Great price. Received in a timely manner. Thanks!
on February 25, 2016
Very happy with this product. I have medium to dark brown hair and had recently colored it red and wanted highlights in it, did a strip test with a different product and it did nothing. Bought this one, tried it and WOW it looks great i did leave it in longer then suggested but kept checking it every 10 minutes. Extremely happy with it!!!
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on February 14, 2017
Good price, convenient to purchase
on February 23, 2017
Great Product!!!
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.