- File Size: 13153 KB
- Print Length: 406 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Hard Candies Publishing (November 12, 2015)
- Publication Date: November 12, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B017Y7ZOSY
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #353,347 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Clan Conroy Brides: 3 Clan Bear Shifter Romances Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I absolutely hated the whole plot line of a shifter council so powerful that they could demand shifters stay single, just so their so-called defective genes wouldn't sully the shifter blood lines. That is just prejudice, pure and simple, and I hate that these books are written as if it is OK.
I also didn't like the violent tendencies of all the shifters. Possessiveness is OK to some extent, but not if it means suppressing their mates freedom or personality. And I really felt like the level of control they wanted was way too extreme.
I also really did NOT like Liam, the H of the first book. He was a total a$$ to the h. Accusing her of lying to him, when she tried to tell him her secret and he wouldn't let her. And acting like she should just be fine with him being a "little growly" -- he was not just growly, he was an absolute a$$, and she did NOT deserve it. She should have dumped him, or at the very least made him grovel a lot. And it was also NOT fair to blame her for her father's crime -- once again, more prejudice.
There are better shifter romances available. I recommend finding one with characters who actually love each other, and don't just want a mate to control.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Romance > Multicultural
- Books > Romance > Paranormal
- Books > Romance > Werewolves & Shifters
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Romantic
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Multicultural & Interracial
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Werewolves & Shifters
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Witches & Wizards