Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
We don't know when or if this item will be available again.
|To protect your Digital Video Games purchase in the event you report it lost or not working, Amazon may invalidate the digital code linked to your purchase. There is no action required from you and your personal information will not be shared. Upon purchase, you’ll receive a download code which you’ll redeem directly on your console or online through your console’s website. Codes are typically delivered instantly, but may take up to five hours in rare cases. This code will be stored on Your Games Library on Amazon if you need to access it later.|
About the product
- The Ultimate Military Shooter Set In An Open World - Giving you total freedom of choice to decide how to play.
- You Decide Your Attack Plan - Play every mission the way you want. Utilize stealth, execute tactical plans or come out guns blazing.
- You Decide Where To Explore - the diverse Bolivian weather and terrain will impact your world and gameplay.
- You Decide The Cartel's Fate - Infiltrate enemy territories and take down cartel leaders to break the hostile Santa Blanca organization.
- You Decide Your Ghosts - Lead your Ghost team solo or join friends in seamless drop-in, drop-out co-op.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Now includes the 4v4 Ghost War PvP mode!
In Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands, the Santa Blanca drug cartel has transformed the beautiful country of Bolivia into a perilous narco-state, leading to lawlessness, fear, and rampant violence. With their corrosive influence growing, the cartel is set to bring this entire country to ruin.
But all hope is not lost.
You and your elite team of Ghosts must infiltrate and destroy the deadly cartel to save Bolivia, and its people, from total collapse.
Set in a massive open world, you have total freedom of choice; every decision made affects the world around you. You decide how to play.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. It's a Tom Clancy game
2. Game is actually fun to play solo
3. Lots of missions to complete
1. Playing co-op or with other people is confusing. It is hard to keep track of your friends.
2. Flying in this game is hit or miss. Some people like it, others hate it. I hated it because the controls are not easily modified.
3. This is not your daddy's Ghost Recon.
This is not Tom Clancy's The Division. I purchased this game thinking that Ubisoft would continue on The Division's success. However, Ubisoft dropped the ball, and this game is completely different than The Division. It's also not evenly closely related to previous Ghost Recon games.
can play with/against AI and/or with a buddy!
?!?! UPDATE: where's the code for the BONUS MISSION, PERUVIAN CONNECTION??
ubisoft now says that content hasn't been fully developed & when it is, it will be automatically uploaded/updated.
back to 5-star rating! ;)
It definitely better to play with friends, but you can also complete is solo.