Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- The Ultimate Military Shooter Set In An Open World - Giving you total freedom of choice to decide how to play.
- You Decide Your Attack Plan - Play every mission the way you want. Utilize stealth, execute tactical plans or come out guns blazing.
- You Decide Where To Explore - the diverse Bolivian weather and terrain will impact your world and gameplay.
- You Decide The Cartel's Fate - Infiltrate enemy territories and take down cartel leaders to break the hostile Santa Blanca organization.
- You Decide Your Ghosts - Lead your Ghost team solo or join friends in seamless drop-in, drop-out co-op.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Experience total freedom of choice in Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands, the ultimate military shooter set in a massive open world setting.
The Santa Blanca drug cartel has transformed the beautiful South American country of Bolivia into a perilous narco-state, leading to lawlessness, fear, and rampant violence. With their corrosive influence growing, the cartel plagues the citizens of Bolivia but all hope is not lost. The Ghosts, an elite US Special Forces team, are tasked to combat the cartel and save the country from collapse.
You decide how to play, and every decision affects the world around you.
Supported OS: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
Uplay account required for game activation and installation
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Fast forward to today. Video drivers and the last couple of patches have made the game extremely smooth. No flickering, no freezes and the load times are not just acceptable but fairly quick. Textures can take a second to load in some places but I think that has more to me setting things higher than my card can keep up with. eVGA GTX 960 4GB DDR5.
The game can be punishing at higher difficulties but that is to be expected and even demanded. The game is still fun with the only bad experiences being driving or flying ..well....anything. I have figured out how they configured the flying so it isn't too bad anymore but why they did it that way completely baffles me. It is not intuitive at...all. Driving is a little strange and once you get the feel it isn't too bad just ...again..why?
All in all I am having a lot of fun and will play though again at the highest difficulty so for that I got my money's worth and then some. I tend to play solo so haven't tried the online portion so can't comment on how good or bad that is.