Oil month Automotive Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on January 31, 2017
Excellent!
on September 4, 2013
In preparation for the new wave of consoles, I'm playing through all my old 360 games I bought for less than $20 and this was at the bottom of the pile. I played the original Xbox game with the same name back in the day (2006?), and liked that almost as much as the best in the series, Chaos Theory. However, this 360 version of the game is really a huge disappointment. It seems so unpolished and simply not finished compared to the original Xbox version game with the same name. I did even give the game a couple tries on different days, but just could not get into it. It was just so clunky and not fun. Finally gave up on the 4th level, just did not have the patience to continue any more. Oh, and it was the only game (that I can remember at least) that actually locked up my 360 totally where I had to power off to reset - yikes! I'd recommend to save your money and skip this one, it was clearly rushed out to have something on the new (at the time) 360. I'm not sure if the original Xbox version is backward compatible to play on the X360, but that would be the one to try if possible.
on October 3, 2014
Such a great game, Splinter Cell Double Agent puts Sam Fisher deep under cover in a terrorist cell. With a great type of morality system.
on May 22, 2016
I hate suspense story.
on September 26, 2012
I like this game because it give you a rush while doing the mission. You really have to pay attention to where you are and what your doing. The online play is awesome spy's vs merks I never experience a game that was this intense while sneaking around stealing files. It's amazing how cleaver you can be. having 2 other teammates is a plus and makes the game that much better. I like to play as a merk as well but I wish he had more gadgets that where a little more sneaky and choice of them as well. I give this game a high 5 star plus rating. I can hardly wait for Black list.
on September 15, 2015
Gave this game 3 hours and finally just had to quit playing because it was so stupid. Terrible level design, ridiculous character controls that don't go where you want, and in general STUPID stealth action that hardly works. I've played other games in the series and had no problem doing stealthy takedowns, but in this game if you aren't exactly in the right spot and hit the button at exactly the right moment, you'll be detected. And then, for absolutely no logical reason, ALL other bad guys on the level automatically know exactly where you are and will come charging toward you. Nevermind if one guy said anything or not--he did not, no scream, no radio for help, nothing--they just "know". It's stupid A.I. And if I keep on writing i'll just keep on using the word stupid because that sums up this game. I give it 2 stars out of generosity only because I reserve 1 star for broken, completely unplayable games.
on November 5, 2013
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent is a great game so far. I haven't played it all yet due to not enough time, but the game is great!
on December 8, 2015
good game to play
on December 13, 2016
This arrived on time and just as described!
on November 21, 2012
I have searched high and low at local retailers for this game to no avail. Because it is an older game it is not carried at many places. I bought it as a gift for an avid gamer whose original copy was misplaced. The multiplayer portion of this game seems to the draw. He has enjoyed the game for many years. Even when newer games are released he always returns to this one. Thank you.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.