|Item Weight||4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.5 x 6.3 x 8 inches|
|Item model number||CL840R12|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
The Clapper Sound Activated On/Off Switch, 1 Each
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.60. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$4.80 (17%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Turn on household devices with the clap of your hands
- Joseph Enterpries Inc, is the only legal manufacturer and distributor of the trademarked 'The Clapper' . Our products are only shipped from the USA.
- Works with lamps and other devices. Features :cl840-12, Volts:120 V
- Can be used in tandem with a second clapper for turning on multiple devices
- Contains one Clapper
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Now Easier to Use and More Versatile
With clap detection lights. 2 Claps turn on the lamp. 3 Claps turn on the TV. The Clapper can control one or two appliances at the same time. Set the dial to Home or Away. Connect your appliance(s) into The Clapper. Plug The Clapper into any standard wall outlet.
The sound activated on/off switch. With clap detection lights. 2 Claps turn on the lamp. 3 Claps turn on the TV. The Clapper can control one or two appliances at the same time. Set the dial to Home or Away. Connect your appliance(s) into The Clapper. Plug The Clapper into any standard wall outlet. Features: Microphone. 2 Clap Outlet - Appliance connected to this outlet will be activated by 2 claps. 3 Clap Outlet - Appliance connected to this outlet will be activated by 3 claps. Indicator Lights - Indicator lights glow when a connected appliance is clapped off. Special Features: Clap Detection Lights - Lights glow in sequence when proper claps are detected. Sound Sensitivity Dial - Adjusts for softer or louder claps. UL Listed. Mfg in China.
From the Manufacturer
Caution: Joseph Enterprises, Inc is the ONLY legal, manufacturer and distributor of the trademarked 'The Clapper'. Our products are only shipped from the USA. We are not responsible for counterfeit product bought or sold from other sellers domestically or internationally. Beware of other sellers similar packaging and likeness. We take full responsibility for the quality of our products. 'The Clapper' is patented - US Patent No. #005493618 A and other US and Worldwide patents pending - and is a registered trademark protected by US Trademark Law.
1) Set Sensitivity Dial to Home 2) Plug appliance into left receptacle of The Clapper 3) Plug Clapper into wall Socket 4) Manually turn appliance on. 5) You can now turn your appliance on or off by clapping. You don't have to clap very hard! The Clapping sequence is more important than how loudly you clap: CLAP (pause) CLAP (pause) (pause) (pause) Where each pause is approximately ½ to 1 second long. The Three pauses after the second clap are very important. The Clap Detection Lights will only glow when a proper clap is detected. These lights will help you determine the proper speed and loudness of your claps that are necessary to activate your appliance. Please refer to detailed instructions for additional information on other features.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I used an iPhone with an interval timer to thermal cycle a test unit. I found an app that had a "warning" sound that was close to the sound of claps, and it works perfectly. This way I can run hundreds/thousands of cycles automatically. Seems to be working perfect.
I think the key is setting it in the mode you want (see the manual) or in my case having a specific sound for it to work with. Very helpful little tool.