Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 631 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 702 reviews
on November 9, 2016
Hello, Amazon! Welcome to my review! Thank you for taking the time to read and I hope you enjoy it! Let's get into it!!!
Clara Clark 1800 premier Series 4pc Bed Sheet Set - Queen, Navy Blue,
by Clara Clark
These sheets are soft and keep you cool they look great and fit nicely. I ordered a Queen and i like them a lot.

I really like the value that you get for the price.

I highly recommend anyone in the market for this type of product to give this brand a try!

What my reviews mean:
5 Stars: EXCELLENT!!! The product met and exceeded all of my expectations. Nothing needs improvement. Highly recommended.
4 Stars: Met most, but not all of my expectations. There is at least one little thing I do not like or needs improvement.
3 Stars: Average/Good. The product gets the job done but barely meets my expectations. Not great. Something or a few things need improvement.
2 Stars: Don't bother wasting your time or money. The product does not meet the designed purpose.
1 Star: Forget it! It is a complete failure and was a complete waste of money! Go find another product. This one is Garbage!
Thank you for taking the time to read my review.

Just my 2 cents hope it was helpful :)
- stay pumped get ripped and have fun!
on April 9, 2015
These are the softest sheets I have ever purchased! You DO NOT want to get out of bed!!!!!! Crisp white with gorgeous trim!
review image
on March 13, 2015
I have three sets of these. So far!! I was given the Lavender as a birthday gift. The color was amazing, so I was excited. I put them on the bed, and I've honestly never been happier with sheets I've owned. I've slept in very nice hotels that couldn't have topped these. I later bought a set in Navy, and I recently picked up a pair in Eggplant purple. I am hoping to get a few more sets, because I love the colors, and the price is impossible to beat for king size sheets. I've had the lavender for over a year and they are just as nice as day 1. I expect the same as the other sets are used.

I really can't recommend these enough. Great gift, or just a great treat for yourself. At $23-28 (depending on the color) you will not be disappointed.
on August 26, 2015
Hi ...my name is Nicole...and I am a sheet snob. Total sheet snob.

But after years of buying expensive high thread count cotton sheets...and them pilling or ripping....I just needed something quick and cheap and easy to wash and use. I am so surprisingly impressed and cannot shut up about them to friends. They are soft, cool, wrinkle free, and wash and "wear" well. My husband is a HOT sleeper and sweats. I worried that these being synthetic would make that worse - but he sleeps even more comfortably in these than he did in cotton. For the price - you just absolutely cannot beat it. You can have 3 sets here for the price of one.
on March 24, 2016
They are soft. There, that's the only good thing I have to say about them.
I made many mistakes here, but that still does not make them quality sheets.
Mistake #1- I did not fully read the description. They are very cheaply made in China out of a synthetic material. Idid'nt want to put them on my bed without washing them first. I did not use a fabric softener since they were already very soft (mistake #2). They were so statics when I tried to fold them I felt like I was being tazered. I decided I might as well put them on my bed & try them (mistake #3). They did not fit my bed or pillows. Pillow cases were very narrow and had puckered seams. Gave up! Will donate & read product info more carefully next time.
on October 10, 2014
These are wonderful, soft, lightweight sheets, just as described and I will be buying more! People writing bad reviews are being unreasonable and obviously are not knowledgeable about sheets. First, pay attention and clearly read the description, it does not say these are 1800 THREAD count and you would never get 1800 thread count for $27, thinking you would is totally unreasonable. Second, claims that they feel like high thread count are accurate since there are sheets made with certain materials that are still lightweight/thinner and soft like these at a high thread count. Do not purchase sheets for $27 having expectations of $100+ sheets, it's like paying for a Kia and expecting a Porsche. Washed immediately after receiving them and have washed a few times since and they have held up great! Thank you.
on January 22, 2014
The 1800 is misleading, though I figured I was not getting king sized 1800 TC for $28. These are king size, and NOT cal-king (the only pro is that I have the hard to find king).

These sheets are incredibly thin and feel slippery, like plastic. I do not expect them to make it through too many washes.
on December 3, 2014
The sheets arrived in a timely fashion.
I was very excited to receive the new linens with the Holidays right around the corner.
I was a lil upset when I noticed one of the sets of sheets had a stain on them and package was cut open;(
So now I have to keep 2 sets, I had already opened and washed one set.;(
Kinda disappointed because they are pretty thin.
But the real disappointment came when I took the new sheets out of the dryer, and the fitted sheet had already come unstitched!!
I have bought lots of 1200- 1800 thread count before.
I got them on sale at Macy's and Dillard's.

So I have to say these sheets are a real disappointment.
So save your $- get them elsewhere!!
on April 23, 2017
Why everyone doesn't own at least one set of these sheets is beyond me! $18 for a set of King sheets, which btw, are super soft and comfy!!! I encouraged a friend to grab a set, and she thought I was nuts. Her loss! Hope you sleep well on your $150 'Target' sheets, I have better places to spend my money!
on March 15, 2014
The fitted sheet's elastic broke/snapped as I was making the bed for the first time! I hadn't even made it to the final corner before it snapped and broke. I cannot believe how cheaply made this product is. I read reviews and saw that others had this exact problem but I guess I had to experience it for myself. what a waste of my time,money and gas!! Not only did I have to purchase sheets locally, but I have to drop these off at the local UPS store wasting more of my gas. Amazon should really remove this product from its website. Its really too bad. The sheets material is really nice. It is quite thin but very soft. Maybe the manufacturer could take these off the shelf and fix the problem but until that time, I do not suggest purchasing these sheets.