3 Year Baby Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Clarifii: Water Repellent and Anti Fog Lens Accessory for GoPro | DSLR | Drone | Prevent Water Drops Ruining Footage While Surfing, Wake Boarding, Swimming, and Snorkeling. Must Have GoPro Accessory
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
10% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Take your footage to the next level. Clarifii ensures your camera lens stays clear of water spots while filming in wet conditions. Worry about capturing the shot and leave it to us to give you those crystal clear shots.
- Small size and ease of use makes Clarifii handy for any adventure. Add a few drops to your camera housing and be protected from water droplets ruining your footage while surfing, wake boarding, skiing, tubing, swimming, fishing, boating, or just having a casual beach day.
- Safe for use on all camera housings including Gopro hero 6, Gopro hero 5, GoPro hero session, GoPro Fusion, GoPro Supersuit, Sony Action Cam & DSLR camera housings
- Over 100 uses per bottle. Stay protected for up to a year with one bottle of Clarifii. Each application will protect your camera from water droplets for the entire session you are in the water
- Prevent Fog from forming to give your surface a nice clear look. Clarifii works great and is safe to use as a snorkel mask anti-fog and works great to prevent fogging on windows, mirrors, and car windshields.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Clarifii is the first water spot and drop repellent designed with cameras in mind. The solution has a chemical formula that causes water to clump together, forcing it off the lens. This is different than a hydrophobic solution like Rain-X, which can not protect your camera from the smaller drops. Clarifii works on all camera housings, from a GoPro to a professional camera housing. The solution works in both salt and fresh water. Stop licking your lens or damaging your lens with Rain-X, use Clarifii to keep in clear in all conditions.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've tried Rain-X which doesn't work very well and the old standard of licking the lens; which, works moderately well but always seems to fail on the most important shots. Never again.
With Clarifii, every single video came out great. Can't emphasize this enough. If you are using your camera for filming in the water, get this. Best investment for your camera that you can make.
How I used it. When I pulled up to the surf spot I put a couple drops on the lens and used my finger to spread it evenly over the entire area. While I got suited up the solution dried. Took it my board and camera out to the ocean and dunked the camera once. From them on, I forgot all about it.
After two hours in the water and 20+ videos reviewed, all I can say is, "wow". The picture stayed clear all the way to the last video of my final wave coming in.
I bought a second bottle just to support the company, but I don't think I'll need it for quite some time. Just a few drops and your good to go. One bottle should last a very long time.
I apply a couple drops to one of my GoPro’s and rub it in. Then I apply several drops of GoSpot onto my dome housing for the other GoPro and run that in. After a couple minutes, I dunk the cameras in the ocean and begin shooting. After several hours in the water and being tossed around, my GoPro’s still provide spot free footage.
Thanks GoSpot for making a great product for us that keeps our art spot free.