Clarinet 8oz Black Handmade Coffee Mug (10cm x 8cm)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Blue Witch brand have achieved world renown due to their uniqueness and striking detail.
- Our Clarinet Coffee Mug is individually handmade and hand painted by a talented artist. Each brush stroke perfectly highlights the character design.
- Dishwasher safe and microwave friendly. The colour will never fade.
- Product Dimensions: 10cm x 8cm. Capacity: 200ml / 8oz.
- Our mugs are versatile and useful. They can also be used as a unique vase, plant pot, pen, sweetie or toothbrush holder or as a standalone decorative piece.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This elegant woodwind instrument has such a pleasing tone and is very suited to the jazz genre of music. Hand painted with stunning details on a handmade Blue Witch ceramic mug.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This mug is VERY small and doesn't hold a lot of coffee; just a few ounces. I took a photo of it next to one of my regular mugs. The guitar handle is very slim and I had trouble putting my hand through it. This would make a GREAT children's mug because of the size.
If you're looking for a small mug, then this may be the one for you. Just be sure to check the measurements before you order, so you won't be disappointed.
I am looking for a cool mug for my guitarist son. I say "am" because my search continues. I found this item, saw the picture and immediately put the item in my Amazon cart. I completed my purchase based only on the picture and the title of the listing. The item arrived (earlier than promised!!) and I am somewhat disappointed. The item is very small. Reading the item description now, I see all the information I needed to make an informed consumer decision is there in the listing, I just neglected to review it. The item will not hold more than a few ounces of beverage. The size of the item has more of a teacup feel for sipping small quantities of tea. I still plan to give this to my son as a gift but it most likely will end up on a shelf as a curio rather than its intended use as a coffee mug. The item looks very cool--much like the photograph captioned with the listing. It seems of quality craftsmanship but is somewhat delicate, like a teacup. It definitely is not the hearty coffee mug I expected.
I rate this item 4 out of 5 stars. It looks cool and is well-made--5 stars in these categories. However, while it is my responsibility to read product descriptions, I take exception to categorizing this item as a mug. It is not what one would consider to be a hearty coffee mug--3 stars in this category.