Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Clarinet Concerto No. 1 in E flat major, Op. 1: III. Rondo: Allegretto
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ingrid Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on December 30, 2008
I bought four recordings of this piece, Frost, Leister, Billman, and Pay. I think Frost is the best! His playing is very precise and quite short, and his dynamics are more skillfully pronounced. He also varies the temp to make it more interesting. I am using him as my model for when I play this piece. Yes, I know you're not supposed to copy, but whatever, if I can play as well as him, thats a pretty major accomplishment :)

The ending is quite strange. It seems he changes up the last few bars so that he just tongues a note rather than playing the arpeggios. It also ends thirty seconds early but for some reason the recording keeps on going to 6:37 rather than just stop at 6:04 when it ends. Still, I like it overall.