|Item Weight||6.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||12.2 x 10.5 x 12.2 inches|
|Item model number||CMD6|
|Discontinued by manufacturer||Yes|
|Warranty||1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY|
|Expansion||optional_mp3_cable, optional_bluetooth, optional_satellite_radio|
|Memory Card Slot||CD|
Clarion CMD6 Marine CD/MP3/WMA Receiver with USB Port (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Water Resistant Escutcheon
- BBE MP for Compressed Audio Sound Improvement Watertight Flip-down control panel 13 x 10 2-Line High Visibility LCD SAT Ready 6ch RCA Output
- 2 sets of RCA Auxiliary Inputs with Level Control 50W x 4 Built-in Amplifier Built-in IR Eye Bluetooth Interface Ready Meets ASTM B117
- Meets ASTM D4329 (UV Exposure) HumiSeal Coated PCB Sealed Stainless Steel Chassis Fixed Audio Output New Wired Remote Control Ready
- Sirius SSP Direct Connection XM Satellite Radio Ready Wireless Remote Included
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Water Resistant Escutcheon 2 Line Dot Matrix LCD (13 X 8 Digit Display) (2) Rear 2 Channel RCA Auxiliary Input Rear USB Port with iPod Direct Connect 200 Watts (50 Watts X 4) 8 Channel / 2 Volt RCA Output (2 Channel Fixed Level Output) Bluetooth Interface Ready (BLT370 Sold Separately) Sirius Satellite Radio Direct Connect Ready CeNET XM Satellite Radio Ready BBE MP Technology Z-Enhancer Plus, Magna Bass EX Sealed Stainless Steel Chassis Wired Remote Control Ready Remote Control Included
Legal DisclaimerNo International shipment.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The iPod and iPhone connections and control features really make this a great purchase.
The only issue has been in the availability of the remote (MW1), which is still at the time of this review not available. This has proven to be a real hassle and a source of frustration. It would have been nice if Clarion would have made everything available at the time of release and BEFORE the start of boating season.