|Item Weight||5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||6.3 x 7 x 4 inches|
|Item model number||NX706|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Preamp Voltage||10 Volts|
|Warranty||Limited one year parts and labor warranty|
|Memory Card Slot||DVD+RW, DVD+R|
3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Clarion NX706 2-DIN DVD Multimedia Station with Built-in Navigation, 7" Touch Panel Control
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- 7" WVGA 2-DIN DVD multimedia station with built-in Navigation and BluetoothHigh Resolution Audio (96kHz / 24 bit) SupportDigital (Optical) Audio OutputMotorized Touch Panel Display with Adjustable viewing angle
- Apple iPhone SIRI EYES FREEHDMI Input for Apple iPhone and Android Smart Phone connectivityBuilt-In Microphone plus External Microphone includedRear Camera input with Audio Input
- Pro Audio Style 15-Band Parametric EqualizerSource Independent Gain and EqualizationBuilt-In Bluetooth for HFP/A2DP/HID2 Rear USB Pigtails with Apple iPod/iPhone Direct control via USB
- USB for MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC/MPEG4, H.264 filesPandora internet Radio Control via iPod/iPhone and Android Smartphone connectivitySiriusXM ready with iTunes Tagging via optional SXV200/300 Tuner
- 6-Channel / 2-Volt RCA Output with Built-In High and Low-Pass filtersOEM Steering Wheel Remote ReadyIR Remote Control included (RCX005)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Jensen VX7020N 6.2-inch LED Backlit LCD Multimedia Touch Screen Double DIN Car Stereo with Built-In Navigation, Bluetooth, CD/DVD Player & SiriusXM-Ready
Alpine Electronics X108U 8" Mech-Less Restyle Dash System
BOSS Audio BVCP9685A Apple Carplay Android Auto Car Multimedia Player - Double Din Car Stereo, 6.75 Inch LCD Touchscreen Monitor, Bluetooth, MP3 Player, USB Port, A/V Input, Am/FM Car Radio
|Sold By||BASS Electronics||WNH Distribution, Inc.||Amazon.com||PureProducts|
|Screen Size||7 inches||6.2 inches||8 inches||6.75 inches|
|Display Type||WVGA||LCD||LCD||Capacitive Touchscreen|
|Item Dimensions||6.30 x 7.00 x 4.00 inches||11.00 x 11.00 x 7.00 inches||7.80 x 7.30 x 5.00 inches||5.30 x 7.00 x 4.00 inches|
|Media Type||DVD+R, DVD+R, DVD+RW||CD, DVD||MP3||—|
THE CLARION NX706 LETS YOU EXPAND YOUR WORLD, RIGHT FROM YOUR CAR! The NX706 features a 7" monitor that makes touch operation even easier. Everything from song selection to navigation is at your fingertips with intuitive touch panel operation ensuring your safety. "Siri Eyes Free" gives you No-Fuss operation so you can check your email, schedules and play your music stored on your iPhone - ALL HANDS FREE. The built-in GPS Navigation offers you rich graphics and superior functionality and is pre-loaded with 11 million points of interest including national parks, restaurants and gas stations. With your smartphone, you not only get to enjoy your music you also get hands-free telephone communication. HDMI mode is supported so your app screens and video content can be displayed on the large screen. Upgrade your system with Optical Digital Output using an optical cable to connect the NX706 to a Full Digital Sound device or DSP via the optical digital output including the Clarion Z7 FDS Speaker, Z25W FDS Subwoofer and Z3 FDS Processor/Commander tweeter. The NX706 has a built-in 15-band graphic EQ that gives you the ability to sculpt sound to your taste.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update 6/18. The unit is OK, The good things are I was able to hide USB wires that plug into the back, not the front.
There are times when the unit has not audio, so power down, wait and turn back on. There are times when the GPS stops working, so take out the micro card wait reinstail, power up, down, and keep finger crossed. It works...The navigation is OK compared to my older Clarion unit And this again bugs me the screen colors are just plan out odd, the red for the radio is rust colored, the yellow is kind of like mustard yellow, Just odd?? Overall it is OK but I do mine. This may be even more confussing, I am not sure if mine is the 404 or the 604, anyway mines better>>>
Second, it has a dated look about it, from the lcds display, to the software it uses. It doesn't even have Android auto, in case you wanted to use it. And as far as the USB video playback, outside of the freezing, it doesn't play certain videos, even the codecs it's specified to play- some won't. The sound is adequate, of unspectacular.
I also got a defective unit that wouldn't save where I was at in the video I was playing. It would just default to the first video on the USB.
In finality, even if I didn't get a defective one, the functionality of this unit is just not very good. Between the freezing USB, to the antiquated software, it's just not a unit if give anymore than 1.5 stars. If your thinking it's a great deal, I'll check it out! Don't. If you think you might just get one that doesn't freeze at times. Don't. If you're thinking your not going to watch movies through the USB so that part won't affect you. Don't. It freezes on the nav n other things as well. Just steer clear, it's not even worth the $368. Maybe $150 if you were on an extreme budget.
Pros: the navigation feature is very nice and easy to use.