Clarisonic Mia Sonic Skin Cleansing System - White
- Helps reduce oily areas, dry patches and blemishes
- Leaves skin feeling softer and smoother
- Gentle for cleansing all skin types. Even skin conditions such as rosacea and acne
- International pLink charger for worldwide use
- Includes one brush for sensitive skin & trial size cleanser
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Prior to the first use, charge the Clarisonic for 24 hours. If you wear makeup, remove eye makeup by hand. Wet your skin and the brush head with warm water. Liberally apply cleanser to your skin or to the brush head. Push the power button to turn your Clarisonic on and gently move the brush using a small circular motion, beginning on the forehead, then moving to the nose/chin area and the cheeks at the T-TIMER prompts. Pressing too hard will impede the
Top Customer Reviews
1) One cycle runs for 1 minute then turns off on the Mia. You are able to set the cycle for the Plus for 1 or 2 minutes. Additionally, the Plus beeps when you are supposed to move to a different area of your face. You can always just run the cycle again on the Mia if it's not long enough though.
2) The Mia is smaller, though the brushhead is the same diameter. The Mia is also much lighter than the Plus.
3) The Mia has a powercord (attaches magnetically to the unit and is waterproof where it attaches), the Plus has a cradle.
4) You cannot use the body brush with the Mia (biggest disadvantage for me, as I didn't realize this when I purchased it).
All in all, if you are just planning to use the brush to cleanse your face and don't need the body brush, then I think the difference between the two doesn't warrant the large hike in price.
My skin problems probably aren't going to be resolved by anything short of prescription medication, so all I expected from the Mia was thorough cleaning and maybe some help with blackheads. The Mia's more than met those expectations. I'll be replacing it if/when it stops working and I definitely recommend it if you have the money - but don't expect miracles for severe acne.
I'm Asian (Filipino/Chinese) with a medium-olive skin tone. I consider my skin to be fairly strong - toners and AHA products tingle slightly but don't hurt, and I don't have any fine lines or wrinkles at age 38. My skin's very oily and there's a lot of hyperpigmentation. I have severe adult-onset acne due to hormone imbalance - milia on my chin, blackheads on my nose, cystic acne frequently on my cheeks and jawline and infrequently on my forehead (gets worse based on my monthly cycle), and infrequent whiteheads anywhere.
My current skin care regimen is Murad at night and a mild bead-type exfoliator during my morning shower, but I'm not very good at sticking to it - usually I use the Mia in the shower and just remove my makeup at night.
I've been using the Mia since mid-July more or less once a day, every time I wash my face. Here's what I've noticed:
- My skin is still oily - in fact, it almost seems like it's *more* oily because the pores are clearer. Not an issue for me since I discovered Urban Decay's Deslick in a Tube (highly recommended if you have very oily skin!)
- My pores are much less apparent, especially when I'm wearing makeup. Without makeup they still look pretty big to me, but I'm in the habit of studying my face in the mirror from two inches away.Read more ›
I hemmed and hawed about purchasing it, because it is pricey, but the amount of money I've virtually thrown away on various beauty products to try is ridiculous, so I eventually broke down & got it. Plus, I'm a dedicated Sonicare user, and so knowing this was made by the same developer cinched the deal for me. My pre- and post- Sonicare dental records speak for themselves, so I was hopeful that Clarisonic would be the same thing, but for my face.
The first time I used it, I was disappointed -- reading all of these reviews, I expected nothing less than a magazine photoshoot-ready face by the time I was done, and was sad to see just my average, normal face in the mirror. Although it was clean.
Once I got over my unrealistic expectations, I was able to appreciate the Mia for what it is, and accept it for what it isn't.
It ISN'T a magic bullet -- just buying the Mia and expecting it to suddenly change your (face's) life is silly -- it can't do all of the work on its own. You still have to find a cleanser that works for you, a moisturizer that works for you, etc.
It IS a great enhancer to your skin care routine, though -- I've noticed that my skin does absorb my moisturizer much more easily after using the Mia (I apply moisturizer every time I wash my face, Mia or no Mia), and I'm having to use less of my fancy-schmancy face wash (read: expensive face wash, so I'm saving $$). Using the Mia takes my already good skin care routine and takes it to the next level, so to speak.
Here's what I can say for sure:
1) It's a great size - solid & easy to hold, but not bulky.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought as a gift, and she loved it!! Still using it 2+ years later with no issues.Published 21 days ago by ROBERT B.
Actually I am looking for Help. It NO LONGER CHARGES so it does not work which disappoints me. Is there a remedy?
Was a gift for my sister. She said it shipped quickly and she loves using it. I also own one, and bought it for her because it works so well.Published 4 months ago by Ananya Lively
Clarisonic is really a wonderful product. If you haven't tried it yet you are going to be really impressed with the improvement in your skin. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Eric C. Gutierrez
This product stopped working within about 1.5 years. When I called the manufacturer Clairsonic they said the would not replace it or do anything because it was not sold through an... Read morePublished 9 months ago by Amazon Customer
I use this daily and love it! Gentle, thorough cleaning. Seems way overpriced for what it is, though.Published 11 months ago by Kay Arnold