Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 77 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 85 reviews
VINE VOICEon September 30, 2013
We bought this set of phones for my mother in law, and she's very pleased with them.

Like many older people, her hearing is steadily deteriorating. These phones amplify and clarify incoming calls, and for her, they work perfectly. She can now hear the phone ringing, and she has no trouble understanding what callers are saying. They're worth every penny for her.

It's important to understand that hearing loss is very highly individualized. The perfect phone for one person may not work at all for another person. These phones offer a great deal of adjustment for the volume and tone of incoming calls. They also allow the volume of the ring tone to be adjusted, and they will even announce the incoming caller's Caller ID information. I think all of this means that a lot of people will be able to benefit from these phones.

Bottom line: They work perfectly for my mother in law, and they probably can be adjusted so as to work for many hard-of-hearing people. There's no such thing as a universally perfect phone for those who need help with hearing, but these come close. I recommend them most highly.
on February 6, 2014
For the past 10 years, having a conversation on the phone was strenuous for my aging parents who wear hearing aids. I had purchased a Clarity Phone w/high decimal loudness, which helped out greatly, but now it's 4 years later, hearing is getting worse and new batteries needed to be replaced in the phone, so I decided to see what was out there now, and once again, I was steered to the Clarity phones. I purchased this set and was not disappointed. The Dect 6.0 is fantastic!!! With the boost on, they hear excellent. Actually had to turn it down . The phone is comfortable to hold and very user friendly. Finally, no more having to shout and repeat numerous times. This phone is so much better than the older version. You can't beat what it does. I just can't say enough about how remarkable this phone is. Maybe even the batteries will last another 4 yrs. Since I was unable to find this phone locally, I was so pleased to find it on Amazon. The seller provided excellent service. I recommend this phone for everyone who has difficulty hearing on a traditional cordless landline phone.
on August 25, 2015
This was for my very hard of hearing, 91 YO mother. It's OK, she can hear it better than a regular phone so that part is good. The bad part is; you have to wait the for voice to finish calling out the incoming number before you can answer the phone or you will lose the call. Kind of stupid in my opinion.
Also disappointed there is no built in answering machine.....almost sent it back because of that.
All in all, it is louder for the hard of hearing but it offers too many features that an elderly person will never use.
on June 14, 2013
This phone is simple to set-up. Very easy to use and makes such a difference in people's lives. The phone is nicely build and all the features are easy to use. The nice thing about this phone is the boost button. You can either keep the boost feature on at all times or keep it off so other people can also use this phone as a regular cordless phone. The person in need have to raise the volume then hit the boost button and this phone transform into something much more powerful. I highly recommed to attach a $22 dollar answering machine that can be purchased at PC Richard (made by AT&T) The reason is that phone does not come with answering machine feature.

Please read the phone manual, it's only 38 pages long but you will learn many more great features (For example: if you lost the receiver you just need to press a button on the base plate and the receiver start ringing till you find it. Enjoy!
on May 7, 2016
Quick shipping! Bought for my mom who is losing her hearing. Looks like a great phone, but we will be returning it. She says it's just a little too complicated for her.
on April 22, 2014
With the Clarity XLC 3.4 phones, I CAN HEAR all who I have been on the phone with. I have a bilateral moderate hearing loss with no useable hearing in my left ear. So many people, including my son, I was not able to hear clearly for years and years. NOW, I CAN.
I can't tell you how Blessed and thrilled and overwhelmed I am with these phones. They are wonderful. If you have any questions, you
can press a button for customer service at Clarity. The phones are well made. I am just overjoyed.
on September 5, 2015
Purchased for my hard of hearing 86 year old mother. She is now able to make her own business calls and can enjoy chatting with friends. A wonderful purchase!
on June 26, 2017
Only one of the phones worked I've been trying to return them and haven't heard anything back so I'm stuck with the phones that was a wasted $185
on November 21, 2014
My Dad can't use regular phones, even with the volumes all the way up. He has hearing Aids, but they do not work with ant phones. This phone allows him to adjust volume, boost volume, and change vocal tones so he can hear without his hearing aids in. Living alone at 88, he needed to be sure he had communication (did not want to go to TTY).
on May 9, 2016
does not sound very good returned it