From the Manufacturer
What is Clarity Power Technology?
Knowing the sound of a loved one's voice is only a phone call away...that's the power of Clarity.
Sometimes it's the little things in life that matter most. It's the way a grandchild laughs at your stories. It's the thrill of hearing the happiness in your daughter's voice. And it's as simple as the sound of a 'hello' from a friend, many miles away.
But for millions of Americans, it's the simplest things that are missing from their everyday lives. You see, more than one in ten people living in the United States experience some form of hearing loss. In fact, a recent study found that 50% of all Baby Boomers experience a hearing loss. For many of those people -- over 90% -- the ability to hear high frequency sounds is severely compromised. It's a problem that affects people with a technical inability to communicate, but it can also lead to emotional isolation as people lose the ability to communicate easily over the telephone.
Clarity Power not only makes amplified telephone calls not only louder, but also clearer and easier to understand. The patented Clarity Power technology amplifies and shapes high frequencies to enhance communications for the millions of people who experience high frequency hearing loss, the most common type of hearing loss.
- Clarity Power technology amplifies incoming sound up to 18 decibels
- Quickly and easily dial a telephone number by simply depressing a button that houses a photo
- Nine programmable photo memory buttons make dialing easy
- Adjustable incoming volume control
- Bright visual ring indicator
- Large, easy-to-use dial pad
- Hearing aid compatible
- Up to 75 dB extra loud ringer
- Hold, Flash, Program, and Redial buttons
Handset, base unit, generic button icons, phone cords, handset coil cord, telephone line cords, photo template, phone base plate, user manual and quick guide.