Clarkesworld Magazine Kindle Edition
This publication is not available for some devices. The publisher may have opted out of making it available on certain devices, or the reading experience may not yet be optimized for this publication on those devices.
- Kindle paid subscriptions come with a risk-free 28-day FREE period after which the subscription starts. Learn more about subscriptions.
- A Kindle paid subscription to this magazine will automatically renew until you decide to cancel. For subscriptions with terms of 6 months or longer, or where otherwise required by law, Amazon will send you a renewal notice via email before your subscription expires and notify you of the rate at which your subscription will renew. Amazon will renew on your behalf at the lowest renewal rate then available to Amazon.com customers at the time of renewal. We will send you a notification if the renewal price changes. You may change your credit card, address information or cancel your subscription before the renewal order is placed. Learn more about auto-renewal.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle magazines on your smartphone or tablet - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Privacy & Security
We will share your name and address with publisher, but we will not share your email address without your permission.
- This subscription will automatically renew until you decide to cancel.
- Before your subscription expires Amazon will notify you via e-mail of the rate at which you will renew. You may change your credit card, address information or cancel your subscription before the order is placed.
- Amazon will renew on your behalf at the lowest renewal rate then available to Amazon.com customers at the time of renewal.
Learn more about auto-renewal subscriptions on Amazon.com
In only nine years, Clarkesworld has established itself as one of the leading science fiction and fantasy magazines. During that time, they've won three Hugo Awards (2010, 2011 and 2013), one World Fantasy Award (2014), and their fiction has been nominated for or won the Hugo, Nebula, World Fantasy, Sturgeon, Locus, Shirley Jackson, Ditmar, WSFA Small Press, and Stoker Awards.
Each monthly issue of Clarkesworld features three or four original stories by new and established authors, two reprint stories selected by Gardner Dozois, and an assortment of non-fiction offerings. In their pages, you can expect to find works by outstanding authors like Peter Watts, Catherynne M. Valente, James Patrick Kelly, Yoon Ha Lee, Ken Liu, Aliette de Bodard, Robert Reed, N. K. Jemisin, and Kij Johnson.
The Kindle edition of Clarkesworld Magazine includes all text and art used in our other editions. The digital subscription consists of monthly issues delivered to your Kindle on the first of each month.
Kindle Magazines are fully downloaded onto your Kindle so you can read them even when you're not wirelessly connected.
- Language: : English
- Publication date : November 14, 2019
- Date First Available : May 25, 2011
- Publisher : Wyrm Publishing (November 14, 2019)
- ASIN : B004ZF1ZH8
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Best Sellers Rank: #655,906 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The cost is small, and the enjoyment is great.
The variety of stories both in their content and interestingly, their origins covers so many ideas, leaving you thinking about the characters and situations. All drawn from a truly international cast which means the stories have a far more broader cultural intake than one finds in "local" science fiction.
Also they are read without fuss, simply, and very clearly.