Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on December 27, 2014
The shoes are not a pair. They are not the same color and look as if they have been worn. I am not happy at all with this purchase.
review imagereview imagereview image
23 helpful votes
24 helpful votes
on December 13, 2014
I'm between 6.5 and 7 depending on the shoes. A few months back, I got the suede in size 6.5 and 6 just in case, and kept the size 6. It fit a bit tight but the leather molded to my feet after a couple of days, and now it fits perfectly. Based on the assumption that the Beeswax will fit the same way, I got a size 6, but it turns out that it was a little too big in length. I wear normal width and these shoes feel like they run long and narrow. I got this over 2 months ago and I'm still trying to break them in. When I walk, they sort of slide off my heels, but if I wear thicker socks, then they are too tight on the sides. At first, I thought that the leather will soften up with time, and after 2 months, the leather is still a little stiff. I guess I should've bought the 5.5, but I already wore it out the next day I got them to try to break them in. It's too bad these are not like the suede ones. I really like the color and the quality of the material.
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
on February 24, 2016
I spent forever researching comfortable and stylish shoes that I can wear all over town, regardless of what I'm out for, and these shoes fit the bill. I forget I'm wearing them and I wear them all the time. They're cute with shorts, jeans, etc., and the only issue I have with the neutral suede color is that it does quickly stain if you wear them with blue jeans. I am careful with my shoes but they already look dingy. I bought a suede protector and applied it before wearing them, and that has helped with water-proofing and protecting them. If I could go back I would buy the dark leather instead of the suede, but I would definitely be buying a pair of these Clarks!
2 helpful votes
on January 28, 2015
I know these are good shoes, but they did not work for my feet. I ordered a half size smaller than I usually wear because of the reviews. Also,I have a narrow foot. I don't know if the size was too small or the shoes were just not right for my feet. It felt like my toes were cramped, not so much by the length of the shoe, but by the height between the top of the toes of the shoes and the soles. They really were uncomfortable. I wanted them as a comfortable, all-weather walking shoe. They just didn't do. Glad I could return them so easily.
2 helpful votes
on April 19, 2014
i have these in beeswax and love them. other reviewers have said things like "feels like you're walking on a cloud" and "trust me they are worth it" and they really are. the high quality leather made it easy for my foot to mold the leather over a little time (a month maybe, but they were not uncomfortable during that time), even if my foot is wider than feet these were designed for.

the crepe sole feels incredible to walk on.
the back of the shoe offers good heel support and stabilization.
the leather is fabulous and thick and rich and quality.
i did switch out the insert for a spenco set, so this is possible - the comes-with insert was not glued in and easy to switch.

thank you for reading my review.
i am very happy with the hunk of money i spent on these - good shoes make life better. these are excellent long term shoes.
on April 1, 2017
Excellent quality but ran a little large. I gave them to someone with larger feet because I just couldn't wear them. Very nice shoes.
on September 6, 2017
Uncomfortable. Had to return them. I have very sensitive toes and there is no give with these shoes--very stiff.
on April 20, 2015
I got these to replace a pair of Wallabee's I had worn for 6 years. I loved my old pair and this was an exact replacement. They fit just as perfect as my old pair and are an awesome shoe.
on October 21, 2014
Love these Wallabees. They were popular when I was in high school in the sixties and I was surprised to see them on sale in 2014, but immediately bought a pair and they are as wonderful as they ever were. Extremely comfortable, attractive, and more durable than you might think for suede shoes. They clean up easily with a brush, and seem to be impervious to water - small amounts, anyway - I haven't actually drenched them yet, but I have gotten them wet and once they dried, you would never know it. A good choice for casual comfort.
on December 27, 2016
I've been wearing these shoes for a couple of years now and they are still as sturdy as ever. I usually wear a 8.5 of 9 in shoes and sometimes even a 9.5. I purchased these in a 9 and they are pretty roomy. I wish I had gotten them in a 8.5 instead so go with the smaller size on your shoe spectrum.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.