Beauty Summer Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Introducing Fire TV Cube Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on February 24, 2016
I spent forever researching comfortable and stylish shoes that I can wear all over town, regardless of what I'm out for, and these shoes fit the bill. I forget I'm wearing them and I wear them all the time. They're cute with shorts, jeans, etc., and the only issue I have with the neutral suede color is that it does quickly stain if you wear them with blue jeans. I am careful with my shoes but they already look dingy. I bought a suede protector and applied it before wearing them, and that has helped with water-proofing and protecting them. If I could go back I would buy the dark leather instead of the suede, but I would definitely be buying a pair of these Clarks!
One person found this helpful
on December 27, 2014
The shoes are not a pair. They are not the same color and look as if they have been worn. I am not happy at all with this purchase.
review imagereview imagereview image
23 people found this helpful
on April 26, 2013
At first it might feel weird because it looks like a thick platform sole, but you get used to it. It sort of sometimes feels at first as though you are going to "walk out of" the shoe, but it stays on. Would have preferred the high top version, but they were unavailable at the right price (prohibitive!) Classic design from last century still works. Very comfortable and you can wear them all day without thinking about your feet, because they aren't hurting! Fits true to size.

As mentioned, takes some getting used to. Wouldn't call it "breaking them in" but more like "training" them to your foot, as you would a good hat. The more you wear them, the more they mold to your foot for a custom fit and feel.
One person found this helpful
on October 21, 2014
Love these Wallabees. They were popular when I was in high school in the sixties and I was surprised to see them on sale in 2014, but immediately bought a pair and they are as wonderful as they ever were. Extremely comfortable, attractive, and more durable than you might think for suede shoes. They clean up easily with a brush, and seem to be impervious to water - small amounts, anyway - I haven't actually drenched them yet, but I have gotten them wet and once they dried, you would never know it. A good choice for casual comfort.
on August 19, 2013
These are one of the limited options at my children's school for uniform shoes. Within three weeks the seam on the upper toe had begun to slit. Luckily I was able to exchange them due to damage yet the replacement pair did the same thing. We then went to our local Clark's store to check the sizing. They confirmed that we purchased the right size but could not explain the same defect on two pairs of shoes. We've worn this brand and style for years. My younger children have had no issues whatsoever. In fact, one wore a pair an entire year of school. I wonder if there is a defect in the women's shoes ...
on December 27, 2016
I've been wearing these shoes for a couple of years now and they are still as sturdy as ever. I usually wear a 8.5 of 9 in shoes and sometimes even a 9.5. I purchased these in a 9 and they are pretty roomy. I wish I had gotten them in a 8.5 instead so go with the smaller size on your shoe spectrum.
on April 19, 2014
i have these in beeswax and love them. other reviewers have said things like "feels like you're walking on a cloud" and "trust me they are worth it" and they really are. the high quality leather made it easy for my foot to mold the leather over a little time (a month maybe, but they were not uncomfortable during that time), even if my foot is wider than feet these were designed for.

the crepe sole feels incredible to walk on.
the back of the shoe offers good heel support and stabilization.
the leather is fabulous and thick and rich and quality.
i did switch out the insert for a spenco set, so this is possible - the comes-with insert was not glued in and easy to switch.

thank you for reading my review.
i am very happy with the hunk of money i spent on these - good shoes make life better. these are excellent long term shoes.
on March 19, 2014
These are without a doubt the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. My future daughter-in-law had a pair and I tried them on and ordered a pair right away. I can wear them for hours....right out of the box. They're not cheap, but well worth every penny. If you want the most comfortable shoes that look awesome with jeans and slacks, don't hesitate to buy these. Worth the investment! I wish I could find something this comfortable to wear in the summer.
on January 2, 2013
These shoes run extremely large... best to order 2 sizes smaller than you normally wear. I ordered these for my step daughter who normally wears an 8. Based on advice from a store, she asked me to order the 5.5, but that is 2 and a half sizes smaller than she normally wears, and they were too small, so I'm exchanging them for a 6. Ordered some of the men's for my son, 2 sizes smaller than he normally wears fit him well.
on September 14, 2013
I ordered the suede wallabee in a size 8 and it fits true to size. I had a pair of these before that I finally wore down after 5 years of regular use, so I figured it was time for some new ones. They're insanely comfortable and go with the majority of outfits (though I generally wear them with jeans). I definitely recommend wearing socks with them at first as they can be stiff and need to be broken in, but once they are they're amazing. I usually tie mine so that they'll stay on my feet but so that I can slide them on/off. I've tried several Clarks shoes and these are by far my favorite.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.