$39.99 - $100.00
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
and its not easy for me to find shoes that are comfortable.
- 100% Leather
- Synthetic sole
- Extremely lightweight
- Flexible sole. Heel Height- 1.5 inch
- Non-marking outsole
- Breathable leather upper
- Ortholite memory foam
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Clarks has been in business for over 100 years making very fine men's dress shoes in a variety of styles. Featuring a wide range of top-quality components, Clarks gives you the options you desire in the quality you demand.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01D91B0YG
- Item model number: Cotrell Step
- Date first listed on Amazon: July 14, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
667 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 667 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Are you listening management???
I've worn them two days so far. They fit just as expected, I wear a 10W in other Clarks models and these are true to that sizing. They are well cushioned, but I could do with a bit more arch support. That's probably my specific foot talking, not at all a slam on the shoe. I bought these so I don't have to swap to running shoes when I go for my daily walks on break.
**UPDATE** I RETURNED THEM
After less than 2 months wearing them, the leather on the left shoe formed a split above the sole. The Soles are some kind of cheap foam that wears waaaaay too fast! Worn smooth under the balls of my feet and heels after moderate use. Now I'm looking at every Clark's shoe that has this style sole as a no-go. I hate to return them, because they're so comfy, but the quality is not at all what I've come to expect from Clarks.
They also have a funky smell to them and you can definitely notice when you take off your shoes. I dont have this problem with any of my other shoes, many of them much older than these. As much as I love the look I will not be buying again.