Truck Season Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on May 26, 2014
These boots are beautiful, perfect, stylish and are Super Mega Extra comfortable. I read other reviews that said they run a half a size big or half a size small... LIES!!!Its a True fit! I am universally a size 9 for every shoe I practically wear from addidas, nike, rebook h&m shoes (Except probably for converse) and when I read the review I ordered two pairs, one a size 9 and the other 9 1/2. The size 9 boot fit perfectly while the 9 1/2 was too big. I had to return it but kept the size 9. I love these shoes, the stitching is beautiful and are super easy to clean. After cleaning them they practically look brand new! They do however get scuffed up pretty fast especially by dirt, since I walk all day long for school and my job they don't get too dirty but no matter, a quick wipe makes them look Good. The shipping was fast, the return was good and I am buying more colors for this style of boot since they look F***ing Badass!
2 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on May 24, 2014
Great boots, I followed the advice of another poster and got half a size smaller, since they said they run half a size big. They were too small when I put them on, so I needed half a size bigger. No big deal though, just order your true size and you should be happy. It doesn't look like the soles are stitched to the shell though, so that's a bummer. I imagine in time the glue won't hold just like every other cheap pair of boots I buy. Guess after these I should just spend the extra and get a quality pair with stitched soles.
on May 1, 2014
The shoes are sturdy and easy to put on, there seems to be some off coloration on the heel where the rubber seems to have contrasting color oddly white, this is not perfect but does not really detract from the function of the shoe, it would be good to have a bit more ankle support but at the price the boots are a good value
on May 19, 2014
Bought these on a lark. Remembered wearing Desert Boots when I was a kid and before everyone started wearing sneakers. These are very high quality, very comfortable and are very attractive in aesthetics. They run just a touch larger than a standard 10 men's shoe but did not find it too bee too much extra space in the toes. Boot is overall very comfy and am much pleased with the purchase. When these wear out...can guarantee I will buy another pair. These are an almost perfect casual shoe.
on December 11, 2014
You need to order app .5 sizes bellow the size you wear in Nikes or Hanns and a whole size bellow what you wear in Asics. If you do, you will not be disappointed. Great looking shoes. I personally like them more than my Bushacre lows because of the added support and protection from the elements.
on January 13, 2015
Fit and quality just as expected.
on November 14, 2014
Be confident in ordering your true shoe size. The boots looks sexy as hell. The leather is tough and will take a few weeks to break in and mold to your feet so don't be discouraged when putting them on! This is my third pair of Clarks boots.
on January 13, 2015
Material doesnt look as expected looks a little more like rubber but still great looking boots.It fits as expected and has a great design overall great buy
on May 15, 2014
Bought these in chocolate size 10.5 (a half size small as I'd been advised to do by other reviews). My feet were still swimming in them so I exchanged for a size 10, which fit great. Really awesome boot otherwise, just be sure to order a size down.
on April 25, 2016
Size
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.