|Fits as expected||
Clarks Men's Bushacre Trek Oxford
|Price:||$44.98 - $59.99|
- Rubber sole
- Rubber outsole w/ crepe look
- Soft foam footbed for shock absorbtion
- Full grain leather uppers
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Bushacre Trek is a low chukka-styled shoe with a lace up closure and bicycle toe styling.
Clarks has been in business for over 100 years making very fine men's dress shoes in a variety of styles. Featuring a wide range of top-quality components, Clarks gives you the options you desire in the quality you demand.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007KIDVH4
- Item model number: Clarks Bushacre Trek
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 31, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
These shoes are very comfortable when broken in as well. When i first got them i was nervous because the leather was pretty stiff. But after about a month of wearing them they are some of the most comfortable shoes I've owned. I go to a decent sized college and I wear these ever day walking class to class with no complaints whatsoever.
He loves the look, and can't wait to have a pair that will fit properly.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love these... and its hard to find a good pair of "tall mans" shoesPublished 4 months ago by FINDbalance
My husband's first experience with Clarks brand and he's hooked! He loves these shoes and has ordered a second pair. Very attractive looking too!Published 8 months ago by Shamasi
They didn't match the color in the photo. The photo was chocolate brown the shoes were more of a coco brown but I am satisfied with my purchase.Published 13 months ago by John McDonald
I have several pairs of Clarks and they are extremely comfortable. This pair is a little tight, but I haven't worn them too many times yet, so they may be more comfortable with... Read morePublished 15 months ago by RB3
I have a pair already but when I had the opportunity to buy another pair at this price had to get them.Published 16 months ago by Donald Stratton
Nice shoes but NO ARCH SUPPORT! Took a 6 month for my foot to recover!Published 16 months ago by Dr Air