|Fits as expected||
Clarks Men's Colson Camp Oxford
|Price:||$55.00 - $79.99|
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Apron-toe oxford with supportive cushioning features
- Shock absorbing foam footbed
- Padded heel and collar
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Sophistication seems like second nature thanks to the Clarks Colson Camp oxford. Boasting of an exclusive leather upper, this striking men's dress-up shoe also features a traditional lacing closure for an adjustable fit. Its air circulation system enhances inner breathability for a long term comfort, while cushioned footbed provides great ease by delivering sure support with every step. Long lasting rubber outsole provides the final touch of functionality by delivering sure traction that stands up to a range of condition. Dress-up while style enjoying casual comfort with the Clarks Colson Camp.
Clarks has been in business for over 100 years making very fine men's dress shoes in a variety of styles. Featuring a wide range of top-quality components, Clarks gives you the options you desire in the quality you demand.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00E9VHLMQ
- Item model number: Colson Camp
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 10, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
They are very comfortable right out of the box and I say they fit like most Clark shoes, a half size bigger than normal so always order a half size down! Other than that, they are perfect and fit the bill for work where I do a decent amount of walking.
i am keeping this hoping the fit will get better with wear.
I think if your feet size is between 9.0 to 9.5, looks like 9.2/9.3 :), you can still try this one if no other choice. It has some tolerance.
So, after all the research online, i decided to come back to amazon and go with clark.
They fit nicely, i have big feet. Walking on them around home feels comfy, not like one of those Italian made pointy toe shoes that I had before. Good bargain too.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought 2 clarcks shoes together, the other fits well , this one is quite long!!!Published 15 months ago by AYMAN TAMMAA