BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 5, 2013
IMO, Clarks are the best out there. The Denton Dane are great, with a slight upsweep of the toe box so they don't rest totally flush with the surface. They really stand apart. I got two pair- one in black, the other in what's termed here 'gray leather', which for intents and purposes is brown.
on April 25, 2014
I am a big fan of Clarks Shoes ...I have been buying them for some time now and I learned after I bought my first pair of Clarks to buy them a half size smaller. I always wear size US 12 in oxfords...but in Clarks, I wear a US 11.5 . These shoes do list US 11.5 but I had to return them for size 12 . I have no idea why the sizing is true on these but that's what happened. Amazon customer service was amazing as always and arranged for the return and exchange to a size 12. I really like the look of these dark chocolate brown shoes...the leather upper is very nice looking and looks great with jeans or chinos...and they are comfortable as you would expect from Clarks...these are not cheap looking shoes and I get compliments but at $83.00 I was a bit surprised by heel and sole materials "synthetic molded sole"(that's the only reason I gave 3 stars)I think Clarks cut corners but honestly, nobody can tell when you wear them. The synthetic sole material that is used seems to be sturdy enough and does provide comfort .I'm sure I will get a lot of use out of these . Now that I have the size 12, I am very happy.
on March 25, 2014
I've had a pair of casual business (Clarks Men's Touareg Oxford) for the last few years and have loved them. Very nice style and the most comfortable work shoes I've worn. So when I needed some new shoes I wanted another pair of clarks. The Denton Dane Oxford happen to be on huge discount in black in my color so I jumped on them. I really like them, although the construction is much stiffer leather than my Touaregs. I am working on softening the leather and they are stretching slowly but surely. My only really complaint as they are getting comfortable is that with pants covering the top of the shoe, the point on the top of the toe has a cowboy boot like look, didn't expect that but again they were at a great price and definitely worth it.
on February 13, 2015
I've worn these shoes since I got them in September. I wear them daily. They look good with dark denim and a nice jacket. For me they are casual because of design, but you could get away with wearing them with a navy suit. They look good with just denim and a chambray shirt too.

They are quite comfortable. As a rule, I usually buy inserts, but I kept putting it off. So far they've been really comfortable without them.
on April 10, 2014
Clarke's have always been a good bet for a well-made shoe and while these are not the same quality as many of their products, for $34 you cannot go wrong! They fit well and are comfortable, though the inexpensive injection-molded rubber sole is where the savings is found. My only complaint is that the left shoelace is about 3 inches short. Otherwise, they are an attractive, leather, casual-wear shoe that will last at least a year of regular wear. I am happy with this purchase.
on May 31, 2014
I have always worn Clark shoes and this pair was highly disappointed in. Clark shoes have always ffit true to size on me, but this pair fit way too snug and the heel of the shoe digs into my skin through my socks. I would like to wear them but wont because I dont want to deal with the blisters. They are greatly looking shoes if you like that 1930's look.
on April 11, 2014
This was a gift for my dad's birthday and they arrived quickly with my prime membership, the quality is great as expected from Clarks, they are extremely luxurious and really comfortable, he has trouble with his ankle and back and he really needs extremely comfortable shoes so we are always looking for the best brands, I highly recommend this product, and for the price I really got a steal!! <3 them!!!
on April 2, 2014
The soles are very hard and I'm waiting for them to break in. The material uppers will most likely break in before I get the soles to bend, but that's the breaks. Perfectly fine with jeans, but I don't' see them working with dress pants or a suit.
on May 13, 2014
These shoes are perfect and hands down one of the best pairs of shoes I've ever owned and I have had a lot of shoes. Looks good .fits great. If there are any reviews out there that aren't 5 stars for these shoes that would surprise me.
on June 13, 2014
These are great all around shoes.

I can wear them in pretty much any situation, and they are comfortable after hours of wear.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.