Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 24 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 28 reviews
on February 1, 2014
How waterproof it is is questionable but your feet will at least not get wet as fast I suppose.

Other than that it is very comfortable. I've worked ten hour shifts, constantly on my feet with no complaints.

There is very little break in time, probably because of the soft leather. This leather does get scratched up easily and the fronts scuffed a bit so I'm going to just dye the leather in those areas again and then wax them for further protection.

Although they are gore tex they aren't very breathable because they're all leather.

Four stars because they come about half a size too big.

PS: I was deceived. I was expecting black laces but they actually have navy para cord laces, which are cool, just not what I thought I was getting.
on May 21, 2015
I,m on my feet 8-10 hours a day . I'm a golf course assistant superintendent which means I'm hard on shoes . They need to be waterproof,comfortable,durable and look good which this shoe fits the bill.I will continue to purchase these shoes as long as that are available.
on February 11, 2014
I have never been successful in buying a truly comfortable winter walking boot online. They always were either too snug or, if not, then painful to wear because of a high, poorly designed upper back that would leave painful bruising after a walk. Somehow, I trusted Clark's to properly design a boot--and I was very pleasantly surprised with the result. Truly comfortable!
on March 3, 2014
I have to say this is the best boot shoe I have ever worn. Boots were sent quickly and I loved the syle and look of them. I pit them on right away and haven't taken them off. Total comfort and warmth.
on December 28, 2016
Great fit! Good quality boot and fits as expected.
on December 6, 2013
The Clarks Men's Narly Trail GTX Boot,Brown Leather,10.5 M US fits as expected, is comfortable and is goes with almost anything.
on March 18, 2015
I've had these for the last 3 months and are currently my favorite pair of boots.
on December 4, 2015
I love it
on May 29, 2015
I'm comfortable
on August 19, 2014
Excellebt. I choose wrong size. a little large. my misstake.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.