Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 50 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 53 reviews
on October 28, 2015
Hi, I purchased these shoes awhile ago and never got to write review about them. The quality of this shoe is terrific and they look absolutely fantastic. These are a very stylish and in-fashion shoe and for the price was an absolute steal. The texture of the shoe is a mix between smooth leather and almost a cotton-type feel. The wedges on the bottom feel as if it is spongy wood which provides more bit of cushion on your feet. The color of the shoe is also very smooth and vibrate as the classic look of the brown does not fade. The laces the shoe are very thick and do not come untied easily so that they are never getting annoying like some other shoes. On to the not so great side of things. This shoe is very heavy indeed. It weighs quite a bit more than most normal shoes and will really give your calf a workout which may not be a bad thing for some people. The shoe itself is very stiff and does not provide much movement and little times I found my sock riding up. the stiffness also causes your foot to ache at times but it wasn't like I was stepping on spikes or could not withstand it. Half the time I did not even know it was hurting. Another negative side is that the solid color of the brown stained my socks inside the shoe. Usually I wore white socks so that may have been my fault never the less I found it frustrating. Compared to other boat shoes, this shoe does find itself at the top of the list without a doubt. This is the type of shoe to wear if you're into more stylish ideas because it provides a very nice look and most people can get away with them. This shoe is not for people who are looking for a relaxer and for something to wear for long, long hours. I would recommend this to people and would encourage them to buy this shoe because it is stylish and not too rigorous on your foot.
on December 30, 2013
I like this style shoe and if it wasn't for the size I would have kept them. I ordered the Clark Original Mens Wallabee boot from Amazon and sent the Padmore Boot back to Clark. Well after a month and no refund I called and was told they never received them back. Lucky for me I paid the $10 at the post office priority mail and had the tracking number and sent it to Clarks and 5 minutes later I received an e-mail that the refund was processed. This was in no way Amazons fault it was the fault of this individual store that sells Clark shoes
on April 18, 2013
I bought this shoe for my son. The price was better than anywhere we had looked previously. After research I found that most people advised buying a size smaller than you would normally wear because these shoes run big. My son normally wears 11 1/2 so I ordered a 10 1/2. The shoes arrived in just 2 days and my son was thrilled. However, when he tried them on, they were still to large. So I had to return them and get a size 10. The size 10 fit perfectly and the shoe looks great and my son says its super comfortable. Would suggest this shoe for anyone that likes the look.
on September 16, 2015
Bought these for a Marine Vet who has metal in his ankle. He liked them so much he bought himself another pair in a different color. He says they are like walking around in slippers only with great ankle support. They go with almost everything and are nice enough to wear for business casual or slightly dressier sport coat occasions.
on June 7, 2017
Everything I expected and more no problems. And I got my order faster than I anticipated. I love Amazon
on October 31, 2011
For some reason I always wanted to have these shoes, I loved the style and they looked so comfy, and boy if they are!! I took them out of the box for a walk of 10 hours or so sightseeing, although they did cause me the beginning of a blister in my pinky toe,I can't blame the shoes! It was an insane long walk. Minimal breaking in with these shoes and you are ready to go!

Can't be happier with this purchase!
on March 26, 2017
I wish they had more colors!
on December 25, 2015
I don't think these are the normal Clarks shoes I buy as the Sole was hard plastic and cracked within a few weeks!!!

You've been warned.
on March 29, 2016
Great shoes. There should be more variety colors. Crepe should also come in variety colors and the laces.
on May 24, 2017
Quick and precise

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.