Workplace Solutions Best Kids' Books of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 12 Days of Deals Stocking Stuffers Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Platinum artists Shop Outdoor Deals on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 55 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on October 28, 2015
Hi, I purchased these shoes awhile ago and never got to write review about them. The quality of this shoe is terrific and they look absolutely fantastic. These are a very stylish and in-fashion shoe and for the price was an absolute steal. The texture of the shoe is a mix between smooth leather and almost a cotton-type feel. The wedges on the bottom feel as if it is spongy wood which provides more bit of cushion on your feet. The color of the shoe is also very smooth and vibrate as the classic look of the brown does not fade. The laces the shoe are very thick and do not come untied easily so that they are never getting annoying like some other shoes. On to the not so great side of things. This shoe is very heavy indeed. It weighs quite a bit more than most normal shoes and will really give your calf a workout which may not be a bad thing for some people. The shoe itself is very stiff and does not provide much movement and little times I found my sock riding up. the stiffness also causes your foot to ache at times but it wasn't like I was stepping on spikes or could not withstand it. Half the time I did not even know it was hurting. Another negative side is that the solid color of the brown stained my socks inside the shoe. Usually I wore white socks so that may have been my fault never the less I found it frustrating. Compared to other boat shoes, this shoe does find itself at the top of the list without a doubt. This is the type of shoe to wear if you're into more stylish ideas because it provides a very nice look and most people can get away with them. This shoe is not for people who are looking for a relaxer and for something to wear for long, long hours. I would recommend this to people and would encourage them to buy this shoe because it is stylish and not too rigorous on your foot.
on March 11, 2013
Shipping was secure, but these are a knock off and sole is not too comfortable like the real Clark's I have and wear daily. Will have to just order new ones from the Clark's website. You pay for what you get!!
on September 16, 2015
Bought these for a Marine Vet who has metal in his ankle. He liked them so much he bought himself another pair in a different color. He says they are like walking around in slippers only with great ankle support. They go with almost everything and are nice enough to wear for business casual or slightly dressier sport coat occasions.
on December 30, 2013
I like this style shoe and if it wasn't for the size I would have kept them. I ordered the Clark Original Mens Wallabee boot from Amazon and sent the Padmore Boot back to Clark. Well after a month and no refund I called and was told they never received them back. Lucky for me I paid the $10 at the post office priority mail and had the tracking number and sent it to Clarks and 5 minutes later I received an e-mail that the refund was processed. This was in no way Amazons fault it was the fault of this individual store that sells Clark shoes
on April 18, 2013
I bought this shoe for my son. The price was better than anywhere we had looked previously. After research I found that most people advised buying a size smaller than you would normally wear because these shoes run big. My son normally wears 11 1/2 so I ordered a 10 1/2. The shoes arrived in just 2 days and my son was thrilled. However, when he tried them on, they were still to large. So I had to return them and get a size 10. The size 10 fit perfectly and the shoe looks great and my son says its super comfortable. Would suggest this shoe for anyone that likes the look.
on January 2, 2015
They were a present for my son and he loved them. He was very happy to receive them, they were just a tad big but he was fine with that. Loved the support and that they would be great for the snow also.
on November 28, 2012
I gave these boots a 5 star for comfort and style. Husband loves them and the comfort they provide. I would highly recommend these for people who have foot or back pain - VERY cushy.
on March 14, 2013
Most confortable shoe ever! Make sure to get least a half size smaller. i orderd a second pair for jeans as they get bleed on by the rubbing of the pants on them. I prefer the hard sole of the Padmores over the gummy sole of the wallaby but they have the exact same look. the hard sole will last for months longer!
on September 13, 2013
Not Real Clarks. These are horrible knock offs. With in 2 days the sole was tearing away from the shoe and cracking. Do not buy these, go the the Clarks store and spend the money. Very disappointed.
on June 30, 2013
Paper thin leather reduces the feel of quality, but nice looking and very comfortable. I wish the leather felt like leather.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.